ARMY Base

Enjoy

* * *

Welcome to the ARMY Base - an informational book about BTS written by and for ARMY.  

Bangtan Sonyeondan (방탄소년단은) also known as BTS, Boudan Shounendan (防弾少年団) and more recently 'Beyond The Scene' are an international K-Pop sensation that have taken over the world with their synchronized dance, extraordinary stage presence, and socially conscious, self-produced music.

If you're new to the fandom, we welcome you in hopes that you will find what you're looking for - an informational and educational guide to what it's like to be ARMY, the responsibility that comes with it, and an all-around understanding of who BTS are. 

We want to share with you about what they represent, where you can find more about them, and how to be an active ARMY others look up to for advice and information.  We want to encourage understanding and respect for all the members of BTS and ARMY and hope that ARMY Base will help you build a positive foundation for your experience as an ARMY. 

* * *

ARMY Base is in no way sponsored or used to make a profit. We do not encourage nor advocate disrespectful fans would really appreciate it if you would keep that in mind while you read. 

This book will include:

Member Profiles

Songs & Their Meanings

Theories Behind Music Videos & Concepts

Appreciation of Each and Every Member of BTS

Tips and Tricks for Learning Korean/Japanese

Talks on Big Hit Entertainment

And More!

* * *

Please remember to:

Comment

Share

Vote

Follow

Bye :D

* * *

Other Accounts:

LexisRee

SpitLikeALlama