Reasons We Love J-Hope

* * *

Nafisa

Note: Again, I get a little ranty lol

1) Okay, I'm not even going to pretend to be deep for the first one, this man is just plain gorgeous.

Forget everything else and just look at him for 10 minutes straight and tell me he's not beautiful. If you could do that then you're not someone I trust.

He has a lean swimmers body with broad shoulders and excellent proportions and all his facial features are distinct and his cheeks are kissable and his forehead is amazing I loved the Wings era Jhope hair with the forehead showing, I'm so weak for Hoseok's forehead. Basically what I'm saying is my boy is really fucking handsome.

2) One of my favourite things about J-hope is his unrestrained enthusiasm towards just...everything. 

He's always the one saying 'wow' and 'amazing' and whooping and being really enthusiastic and just a general pleasure. Like, imagine having a hype guy like that around, how much more fun would your entire life be. To be someone who can honestly and sincerely enjoy and appreciate things without care of being overbearing or looking foolish is a quality I really admire in him and am also very envious of. His overall love of life itself is beautiful.

3) I also adore how wonderful Jhope is to the people around him.

To BTS themselves of course but also the staff and dancers and even strangers. He's friendly and sweet and always willing to smile at people who approach him (at the appropriate time and place). I can tell that he must be an absolute an pleasure to work with not only because of how hardworking he is but also because of his warm and approachable and friendly he is. He's the kind of person no one can ever really hate because it's like hating puppies and kittens.

His love, of course, his always especially focused on the members and I adore how much he truly thinks if them and cares for them. I love how he's so unrestrained in his affection towards them, from giving them kisses to literally treating them like babies and cooing and doing soft-ass shit all the time and it makes my heart hurt. Like this man makes me so soft I literally feel a physical ache in my chest.

4) One of the things I admire about him is his love for dancing.

The man was a locally famous street-dancer even before he joined Bighit, if that doesn't tell you he was going to be famous anyway, then IDK what does. His way of dancing just kind of conveys how easy it is for him, it's as natural as breathing to move as smoothly and fluidly as he does. Can you imagine the hours and hours of practice that must have gone into being able to do something like that? 

I also love how serious and strict he is with dancing, honestly, he doesn't have to teach the members how to dance? He has enough to worry about with his own dancing with the number of different choreographies they have to remember but my man is a kind-hearted perfectionist who is always looking to create the best possible performance with his bros. And all of that becomes a part of his dance.

I genuinely don't think BTS would have made it as far as they have if they didn't have Hoseok pushing the group to always perform the choreographies perfectly to the point where even the members say that if he sees them make a mistake he gets a really scary expression on his face. They originally gained fame due to their perfect synchronised dancing and high-quality performances and stage presence and all of that is something Hoseok contributed heavily to.