Reasons We Love Jin

Reasons We Love Jin

Enjoy

* * *

Nafisa

1) The reasons he started EatJin

- because he wanted to spend time talking to ARMY
- Because ARMY were worried about BTS dieting so he wanted to show them they were eating well and often invites members to join him during EatJin
- Because he loves eating and talking about food and wants to do a food program of his own where he introduces people to amazing foods throughout Korea

2) His laugh - it sounds like the squeaking sound you make when wiping windows and it always makes me smile, I love the way his entire face scrunches up when he starts laughing and even his shoulders sort of bunch up it's so cute

3) He's so afraid? Of everything? Sudden movements? Check. Loud noises? Check. Fireworks? Check. Bugs? Check. Reptiles? Check. People in bear costumes? Check. SM Ent casting directors? Check.

4) When he gets angry and does that super fast yell-talking thing he does and his face and ears go red I don't know if I want to hug him or tease him and make him angrier. Like this man is already hitting halfway-to-50 and I still find his angry yelling adorable.

5) Also, just the fact that his ears go red when he's embarrassed which is like adorable. He's so bad at hiding his feelings lol what a cutie. I love people like Jin, who are so expressive and extroverted that they can't hide their feelings. He always feels so genuine and sweet and sincere because he's such a crap lier.

6) He is sO FUCKING TALENTED??? Literally the voice of an angel? He could sing me into an early death. He sings notes higher than my fucking life expectancy Jesus lord save me. Imagine having a voice like Kim Seokjin. It has a really breathy quality to it which I think was an aritsitic choice but really his singing is unique and it sounds like he's sighing the words sometimes which gives me chills.

7) The fact that he wasn't always confident with himself and had to work at loving himself and being confident in who he is. Like that time he got an 'ugly' haircut (as if the word ugly could ever apply to anything about him) in purpose because he had been feeling insecure about his appearance and had to teach himself to be confident again like what a strong beautiful mind? I want to be him also, I want him to be the king of the entire world?

8) His face? Is amazing? I bet God is jealous and wants to look like Jin lol. What a gorgeous man - he can't help but go viral no matter what he does from that time he went viral as the #CarDoorGuy or #ThirdGuyFromTheLeft for being beautiful or #GreatGuy of that time he picked up an ARMY bomb an ARMY had dropped and #FlyingKissGuy in Japan because he was so cute and also I think #GreatGuy trended again when the trailer posters for Love Yourself Her came out because Jin was so good-looking.

9) His jokes? Like he makes these really dumb dad jokes that are so fucking punny and disgusting and I hate them so much? Like sometimes they make me laugh but it hurts my pride to laugh at them. Also the fact that he doesn't care how much other people hate them because he's doing it for his own amusement? That's so cool lol. And like how depressed he gets and fucking deflates every time someone ruins the pun for him.

10) The fact that he got into Konkuk University which is super prestigious and got into the acting course in 2012 - without any sort of advantage like many celebrities get - on his own merit and hard work. Especially when you think that he always did his homework and worked for the tests and passed and is now doing a graduate program at the Cyber university because despite being one of the top idols in the world and releasing multiple albums and going on world tours and i'm just so appreciative of him. He's so smart, and hardworking ugh.