9- Look Who's Here

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock which I almost knocked over in an attempt to slam the button off. *Sigh, I miss waking up to the pressure cooker back in Pakistan. I lean over to the side table and check my phone's notification panel. Whoa!!! It was exploding of notifications from....... EVERYWHERE. But to start with I decided to respond to my brother's message asking me to come on Skype. I logged in and luckily saw him online.

On three rings, I felt a screeching Formula One pass by my poor ear drum and a big muscular thing appear on my mobile's screen. Yes we're talking Salman,

"Liaaaaa!!!!! How've you been?? " Salman was as excited as I was to see him. He gives out the most adorable grin i.e. one that's definitely enough to make any girl drool. Not sounding like a pervert or anything, but as deformed and ugly as I looked, Salman was equally as charming and handsome. For a fact, there are even weirdos from the fashion industries who come and offer him a full time career in modelling while we 'try' to shop or even eat at a restaurant or something, but he'd always put their offers down since he has always had that life-long dream of becoming an engineer.

"Salmaaaannnn!! I'm great Alhamdulillah. What about you? Man, I miss you so much."

"Bilkul fit. Chal jhooti. Mujhe kia yaad karogi. You've probably been hanging out with guys to keep you company, right?" He smirked.

"Meray bhai....... mujhe kia slut samjha hua hai? Waise boyfriend hoga bhi to sirf aik." I wink at him.

He gasps,"Kia?? Yaar Maleeha...."

"I'm just kidding yo. Jeez.... Relax. Hahaha." His bhola-pan makes me giggle sometimes.

"Haha yeah, I know. Man, I so miss beating the crap out of you. Oh, here comes mom." He turns the camera of his phone so I can get a clear view of her heavenly face.

Mom and I chatted for a good hour exchanging love and virtual kisses after which we hang up. I rise from my bumpy bed and stagger towards the toilet to freshen up. I take a warm, relaxing bath and change into a white shirt with black jeans and a red hoodie on top paired with white sneakers. I tie my thick black hair into a messy ponytail and look at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I loathe the sight of my round face and then, all of a sudden, I remember yesterday, and what a lovely experience it was. I was still in a state of befuddlement over Hussain's reaction. Did he really find out I liked him or maybe not to falter his own ego he tried to maintain his good guy image in front of me? Was I really that swayed with his every move that it became quite clear in my expressions that I liked him and that he sort of.......... liked me too? Okay, I should stop dreaming.

A familiar ring broke me out of my thoughts and I walked over to my bed and reached for my phone. Oh yeah, I had to check my notifications too. I pull down the notification panel and crap!! Another message from another fob. I ignored it and slid my finger down to the other 50 activities that had happened on my social networking accounts, all while I was asleep.

The instagram video that the DhoomBros posted had loads of comments of my friends tagging me and asking me if I got selected and congratulating me for meeting the DhoomBros. Little did they know, I was going to be working with them soon.

Comments of the other Dhoomies gave me a funny feeling. They all were on and about like,

Who is she? :O

OMG!!! Is she one of their girlfriends??

Did you hear a crack sound? Yes, that was my heart.

Aww, she's so adorable

I just hope she isn't related to shehry LOL :P

Ayee bachi kaun hai? ;)