50- Our Little World (Bonus Chapter)

2 years later

Maleeha's POV:

I was sound asleep when his sexy morning voice wakes me up. "Ah man !"

I changed my side and he begins shaking me, drowsily. "Lia !"

"Hmmm? Kia hai?" I groan. Can't believe he ruined my precious sleep, despite knowing the fact that I've been awake all night. But wait, there's another voice ringing in my ears.

"Lia, utho ! Zariya ro rahi hai. Get up yaar!" He growls. Oh.

Zariya, our life. Our little princess was born just a week ago and has been the most beautiful gift God has ever gifted us both. We named her so, after my character in Yaari. And we already planned on naming our son Armaan, whenever that happens.

Hussain was so supportive all throughout my nine months and made it all so easy for me. He very calmly dealt with all my crazy mood swings, depression, pain and not to forget, my huge appetite. He made sure I completely refrained from eating unhealthy food with the exception of chocolates of course, which had apparently gotten the best of me during my pregnancy. He would stay up all night with me whenever my baby girl decided to pull wrestling moves on me.

He'd skip or postpone his shoots just to come home and see if I was okay. His director would be pissed and even I would scold him for skipping his shoots but no matter how important his career is to him, he always makes time for family and cares for everyone.

He would even sing the most romantic tunes to me in his beautiful voice, just so I would forget the pain I experienced in my last months. The sweet hugs and kisses were another caring gesture from him and his warmth would be all I ever needed to make me feel better.

Although, he would also tease the hell out of me. To such an extent that I'd get super annoyed and angry but he had his in'sain' ways of making it up to me.

I still remember how scared I was the week back when I went into labour. I had undergone excruciating pain, but I tried my best not to show it with a lot of screaming or moaning because that would've worried him more as he stood outside the delivery room. He was so depressed that it became pretty evident from his face when I saw him after the operation. But it was all worth it, and we had a beautiful baby girl. Our very own Zariya.

And here I was not willing to get up. I hardly slept for 3 hours last night and here he is, rambling over Zariya's cries.

"Lia ki bachi ! Woh ro rahi hai." He moans.

"Haan Lia ki bachi hai, magar Sain ki bachi bhi to hai naaa ! Just make her a milk bottle man." I say in a lazy voice.

"This is no time for jokes yaar. You're such a heavy sleeper. Meri neend urr gayi hai." He complains and I instantly sit up.

"Acha ?!! Heavy sleeper ?!! Yeah, it was definitely you giving her milk, changing her diapers, burping her, and rocking her to sleep all night, HAINA ?!" I screeched and then took a deep breath realizing I was too harsh. Zariya had piped down a little but she was hungry. But, so was I sleepy.

"Fine, whatever. Just give her milk, for God's sake Lia." He says in an annoyed tone.

"Are you getting up or not?" I ask.

"Make me." He says in a naughty, sleepy tone.

I get up and lie on top of him. I lean in and give him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Maza nahi aaya." He makes a face.

Zariya starts crying again. "Oye mister, she's started crying again. Romance baad mein kar lena." I get off and pulled the covers over me as I say the instructions in two breaths. "The milk bottle is on your side table. Grab some milk from the fridge and fill the bottle halfway and then heat it up in the microwave, then check by dropping some on your arm and if it's too warm then cool it down by putting the bottle under cold water. Make sure it's a moderate temperature and then lift her up in your arms, keeping her head a little upright and put a napkin around her neck and feed her. Kia samjhay?"