Friends

"Are you sure you don't mind? I mean I just got back." I said to my mom as she was dropping me off at the airport. I decided to go to Ohio to see Noel and Emily. (A/N: yeah I put Levi's actual gf in this book but oh well she's my fav.😂)
"Yes! You need to do what makes you happy. Plus you haven't seen them in a while so go. Have fun." She smiled giving me a big hug.
"I love you mom." I kissed her cheek. I already told my dad bye before he left for work and Jayden couldn't come to the airport because of school.
"I love you too. Stay safe. Don't drink. Be careful please."
"I'll be fine mom. I promise." I smiled.

*In Ohio*
"NOEL!! EMILY!!" I screamed running out of the car to their porch.
"RACHELLE!" They both screamed as we all hugged.
"I've missed you girls so much!" I smiled.
"We missed you!"
"Now where's Milo!?" I looked everywhere.
"Of course you'd rather see Milo." Noel laughed.
"I can't help it!"
"He's in the house with Kaden." Emily smiled.
"Kaden's here too!" I ran into the house. I've been here tons of times they consider me family.
"Milo! Kaden!" I screamed running to the living room where they were playing.
"Shell!" Kaden screamed running to me.

"Okay. I know you love us. But why'd you come all the way to Ohio? Also you need to explain everything about Levi cause well... we need the details of course." Emily smiled.
"Okay well I came to Ohio because I know you two are going to England in about a week and I might go too."
"Really!?"
"Yeah." I smiled.
"You came to Ohio for that?" Noel asked confused.
"No! I came to mostly see you guys but I also wanted to get your opinion on something."
"What?"
"A song. I wrote it to sing at the London concert." I sighed.
"But I need to know if it's good before I sing it in front of people."
"Okay let us here." Noel said as they both sat up in their seats.
"Okay." I said grabbing my guitar.

After singing them the song and explaining everything about Levi we decided to go out into the city. Cincinnati. One of my favorite places. Ohio is beautiful.
(A/n: It really is tbh my sister use to live there and I only live like 2 1/2 hours away)
I should just move here. Mama Thompson (Emily and Noel's mom) would let me so why not? I'll talk to her later.
"You wanna stop and see Drew's parents?" Noel asked.
"Duh! Why wouldn't I want to see mama and papa Dirksen!" We all laughed.

A/N: ANOTHA SHORT CHAPTER!!! AYYEEE!