Chapter 5- A big mix-up

Olivia's P.O.V.

They were standing in front of me. The boys who saved me from a wallowing pit of depression and suicidial thoughts. Sometimes they were the only ones that actually kept me breathing. My brain was confused as i took in other scenes. I was in a hospital bed with 2 casts and I had multiple braceltes on my wrist. One read the date I was entered, and it was over a week ago??? My mind started racing and my head was getting a headache. Then, I realized One Direction was right in front of me, and that everything was going to be okay. I slowly calmed down and my thoughts were clearer. I finally uttered out "So, why are you boys here?" Liam looked contently at me and smiled " Olivia, a few nights ago, a terrible things happened. I really don't think we should mention it right after you are starting to seem more awake, but you had a heart transplant. The procedure risked your life and the donor's but both of you survived luckily." I looked Liam in the eyes and brightly smiled at them. "Thank you for telling me but that didn't answer my question? Did you guys know the donor?"

They all started to smirk, I started thinking maybe it was one of them or a close friend like Nick Grimshaw or maybe even a girlfriend like Eleanor. Before, I could even think of the most likely chance of who the donor was I realized only four of the boys were accounted for. The sassy and sweet Louis Tomlinson was not standing before me. It seemed like nothing due to the fact it probably took a lot of effort for them all to come. I snapped out of my thoughts when Niall stated "Would you like to see the donor Olivia?"

His irish charm was so adorable and I quickly nodded. Harry opened the door and Louis came in a wheel chair, his IV bag was attached and he looked like he was in some pain. I was smiling and so overwhelmed that I started to feel tears in my eyes.

I didn't even have a chance to say my praises before my mind snapped into a flashback.