one _______, please.

for once, hyein didn't have to travel 20 stops all the way to seokjin's house to film a mukbang video with him since the food outlet that they were planning to get their food at only had one outlet and was nearer to seokjin's place . It tired hyein out that she had to wake up earlier in order to be on time for scheduled meeting and if she wants to avoid seokjin's nagging that could take over a hour.

And for once, she had the power to schedule what time seokjin should meet her , thus, more time for hyein to get a little more shut eye.

Too bad that theyre doing a review on a small food product. Hyein always had to carry heavy plastic bags filled with packed food that COULD not get cold unless she wanted to die.

since they were reviewing bread today, hyein didn't have to set up any hot water or stove today. Aside from making her living room look clean and tidy, making an annoucement on twitter, and looking good for her viewers later on, she was all ready and prepared for shooting. 

"Huh. its still too early before our shooting. " hyein looked up at her living room clock. It was 12pm and shooting starts at 4pm. There was nothing much for her to do aside from scrolling through her social media until seokjin arrives.

"A nap wouldn't hurt right...?" Hyein chuckles to herself. to be safe, hyein sets her alarm to 3:30 pm and immediately after doing so, she tosses her body onto the couch and takes a little cat nap.

🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙

was there an earthquake or something? Hyein kept feeling a vigorous shaking. Her eyes were glued shut and she couldn't bother opening her eyes. She was too comfortable with her nap.

"You idiot. Wake up. "

Hearing that cold annoyed voice, she Immediately wakes up from her nap. What she saw in front of her wasn't an nice sight. seokjin face was all red, his eyebrows were arched down and fumes were coming out from his ears. "I had to welcome myself in and do the mukbang all alone for an hour. Do you know how awkward it was for me to talk over your loud snoring?" seokjin pushed his hair back in frustration. "Not a single audience noticed my new hair colour and most of the comments were just 'awww hyein looks so cute sleeping!!!!' "

Just like a small kid whose getting grounded, hyein looks down, guilty for her wrong doings. she pursed her lips as seokjin continued to scold her.

"Since you were busy lazing off, you better get your ass working. I haven't edited the thumbnail yet so go do that," seokjin bends down to pick up his coat on the floor before walking over to the exit door. "Bye." seokjin slams the door shut, leaving hyein all alone with a thumbnail to work on.

"Ah....I'm screwed. " hyein walks over to the laptop on her coffee table. she clicks on the play button of the video to watch a few little minutes of the live video seokjin did.

"hey guys! welcome to seokhye'S eating channel! Wooooo! Uh hahaha As you can kinda see, hyein isn't eating with me today that's because...."

seokjin tilts his body the left for the viewers to see hyein at the back snoring loudly with drool drooling down her mouth.

"Isnt she cute? I don't think I want to wake her up she must be real tired after work so its pretty much just me today with a sleepy little hyein at the back. Poor girl. Ah but don't worry we'll be doing another live tomorrow at 7pm and we'll be eating some Mookata! Please come join us!"

throughout the video, seokjin kept Poking her and doing weird things with his fingers and hands while hyein was at the back sleeping. It was a pretty good video seokjin did without her.

"alright guys. I guess I'm done for today! Please don't forget to leave some donations and comments AND OF COURSE don't forget to subscribe. hyein and make videos every weekend."

Before seokjin ended the live video, he stood up and walked off frame before coming back with a pillow and a towel in his hands. he placed the towel over hyein and gently and carefully placeed the  pillow under her head. pulling the towel up to her shoulder , he brushes away the hair strands that were blocking her face.

"See you guys tomorrow!! Bye bye!!! " seokjin lifts hyein's index finger and uses it to wave goodbye to the viewers. The live video finally ends and it brings hyein to the home page of Mukbangbang.

Hyein couldn't help herself from smiling at the kind act seokjin did. She didn't even notice the pillow and towel but she did had a good rest with it and no neck pains.

But of course, it just could be an act that seokjin did just to get all the viewers to fund them more money and fame. No one knows if its all true or just a lie.

Its too easy to believe whatever happens onscreen and to discard any thoughts of if it is real or fake. Its too easy to get them to another side and not see the other. Its too easy for society to fall for simple tricks like this you could just say "*celebrity name* was my bully in highschool." And everyone would come attacking him/her or using it as proof but no one would bother to investigate.

🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙