Chapter One - Too young

Father has been ill for so long, it scares me of his future. My mother was an aboriginal and my father was a trooper (policeman) in Australia, i stay with my dad so i dont get taken away, a few months ago, the tribe said my mother was dead... so its me and my seriously ill father...

"Aria!" The maiden calls out for me, i run to her.

"My sweet girl.. Aria Elle Martin" Father says weakly, as i walk over to him, he is sick in bed, unable to move, he caresses my cheek "Aria, these are my last days... i- i wouldn't want you to see me dead.." He says sadly, my face starts to tear up

"No, i believe that you will live, dont leave me.. im only 13!" i sob, as he removes his hand

"Your auntie is waiting outside" He says, i hug him, he hugs back tightly

"go with your auntie now, she has a note written with my final words.." He says

"I wont let go... please!" 

"I cant decide this... be strong Aria... for me-" he says, almost crying.. i leave to my auntie... who is waiting outside, but before i do so, i take the note. she leads me outside

"Where are we going"

"To London, where your father originated" she smiles, trying to cheer me up, leaving my home land, Australia? my native land?, i nod, i grab my black hoodie and my onyx necklace and some jeans, and put it in my bag.

as we get onto the boat, i cant help but read the note.

"Dear Aria,

As you may know, im passing away soon, nothing can help me, so dont try, i need to tell you about a war, a war that has been fought for thousands of years, Assassins and Templars, Templars want to seek the world as a great world we could live in, a world with peace, and no more wars. one last war to end all wars... but Assassin's dont want that, they believe the world can live how it is now, so when we seek the elements we need, they get to it first, and hide it away from us, The apple of Eden can solve world peace, that's why us, Templars must seek it off the assassins, who treasure the thing, and never use it for good.

May the father of understanding guide us.

-Noah Martin, Your father, I love you Aria, Fight for the templars, and you fight for good."

Templars.. i think i have heard that before, why dont assassin's want a future? for future generations? if i fight for good with templars.. then that means the bad are assassins.

the boat stops, helping me out of my deep thoughts of this war... he wants me to fight for the Templars, and so i may, my legacy will start right here, in London.