♡ F I F T E E N ♡

I have to save Sans.
_______________________________________

"Sans?" I walked down the stairs, seeing the tall skeleton with his head in his hands, sitting on the green couch. He flinched and quickly sat in a normal, lazy position like he didn't seem depressed.

I knew he was though.

"Sup Doll?" He said, his famous grin making a way on his face. His expression told me otherwise than his eyes.

"Sans, I'm going to ask you a question and you're going to answer me truthfully." I said calmly, gathering my thoughts.

How was I going to say this to him?"

Sans shrugged, his smirk falling a bit. "Sure, what's up sweetheart?" My cheeks burned, but I continued to walk towards him. I reached the couch and sat beside him.

"I know I totally shouldn't ask because it's not my business and stuff..." I began shyly. "But, You seem so sad all the time..." I looked at my hands which were lying on my legs.

"What caused you to be so sad?" I asked, looking sideways into his fear stricken eyes.

Sans swallowed, as if something was in his throat. He looked everywhere but where I was.

"Dollface, I uh-" I sighed and stood up. "It's okay Sans, if you don't want to talk about it. I shouldn't have asked. I don't uh..." Sans grabbed my hand and pulled me on the couch.

At least, that was what he intended.

I stumbled and fell onto him, my hands on his ribcage and my lower body pressed against his. My face was so close to his that our lips almost touched.

"I uh..." My face was on fire as I wanted to move away, but my lower body was (accidentily) pressed harder against his, earning a silent moan from Sans.

His cheekbones turned a vibrant yellow as I tried to move away again, the same thing repeating.

Oh god, oh god...

This isn't supposed to happen!

Sans growled and grabbed my sides. "Frisk..." He whispered lowly, bringing his head to my neck. I felt his warm breath against my neck. "There's no need to get..." I kept in the moan that wanted to be heard as he kissed my neck.

My neck is a very, VERY, special place. It's not cool if anyone would touch it for me, because I hate it when anyone touches the scar that was in the back of it.

My thoughts and worries faded as Sans began kissing my neck more. I couldn't keep the moan in and I exposed my neck more by turning my head away a bit.

"No need to get frisky." Sans murmured before placing a kiss on my jaw and then on my mouth.

I didn't even care about the pun. All my attention was focused on Sans.

I slowly fell in love, even though I didn't want to admit. Sans was all I had now.

Then, I felt a sansation in my chest. A light soon followed. I looked down to see my soul, and Sans'