♤ E P I L O G U E ♤

"I love you."
_________________________________________

It's been one year since Frisks death. One year since my world stopped running. One year since my life was not the same anymore.

After she died, I absorbed her soul and defeated Gaster, with a few powerful attacks. Then, I freed all monsters using the remaining 6 souls. Monsters were thankful, but they forgot her after time.

She was nothing more than a legend that parents tell kids. A legend that's a creepy girl that will haunt you if you aren't merciful.

Then again, I haven't seen anyone haunting me. I've done terrible unmerciful things, to protect who I loved. I've even killed humans.

Yes, I've killed a few. Because in this world, you have to be fast, faster than the one that wants to kill you. Monsters and humans are against each other, because monsters are what their name tells you.

Monsters. Terrible creatures that haunt you and kill you.

I grinned at the thought while sitting next to Frisks grave. A few blue whispering flowers were growing from it, next to the golden buttercups.

Thanks to the buttercups, I knew Chara died too. I patted the ground next to me.

"It's a beautiful day, huh? The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing their endless songs." I looked at the gravestone.

"Here lies Frisk. Once down below she was the hero."

I smiled. "See Frisk, you're  a hero."

Then I saw five figures walking towards me.

Toriel, the one who always loved Frisk from the day she met her like her own child.

Alphys, the dinosaur that liked Frisk, and not only because she also like anime.

Mettaton, he learned to like Frisk more and more after Papyrus' stories.

Papyrus, the brother who has faith in everything.

And Undyne, the so-called 'hero' who's actually a very stupid fish. But She's okay. Sometimes.

I stood up to greet them.

"Sup."

I raised my hand, only to be amazed to see a sixth figure.

Frisk.

She smiled brightly at me and I embraced her as soon as I could.

My Frisk!

I can't believe my eyes!

Now she's not only the hero from once down below...

She's the hero of everything that's alive.
_________________________________________
THAT'S IT GUYS!

THE VERY VERY END!

THE LAST CHAPTER!

THE THING THAT ENDS HERE!

WITH ONE APPLAUSE!

AND STUFF!

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW!

EVERYONE'S A HERO, EVEN IF YOU'RE FROM ONCE DOWN BELOW.