Take a break

Alexanders POV

"That's an order from your commander." Washington's voice echoed through my mind "Alexander?"Angelica asked. "Alex, the twins are nine years old today!Philip take it away!"Angelica yelled as Philip came.

Angelica started beat boxing?

"DADDY!DADDY!LOOK!My name is Philip, I am a poet. I wrote this poem just to show it. And I just turned nine! YOU CAN WRITE RYHMES BUT YA CANT WRITE MINE!"Philip rapped

"WHAT!"I said full of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM WAY TO LAZY TO WRITE EVERYTHING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Alexander,
You must get through Jefferson and Madison. I'm not sure if you intend to put a comma between 'My dearest Eliza.' Did you? You've written 'My dearest, Eliza.' Anyway, my sister Angelica invited me over. You won't be an ocean away. You'll only be a moment away.

Eliza L.
(SHE MARRIED LAFAYETTE BECAUSE I WANT MY LITTLE LAFFY TAFFY TO BE WITH MY CINNAMON ROLL! ~I. Schuyler)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alexander!ELIZAS HERE!"

"ANGELICA!"Eliza yelled

"Eliza!"Angelica yelled

I saw a bit of gray. It looked like Peggy and she yelled AND PEGGY! But no one heard her.

"The Schuyler Sisters!"

'AND PEGGY'

"Eliza tell this man John Adams spends his holidays with his family."

"Eliza tell my wife John Adams doesn't have a real job anyway."

"Your not joining us?"

"TAKE A BREAK ALEXANDER!"They both yelled grabbing each of my arm. "I will lose my job if I don't."I said to both of them. "There's a lake."Eliza told me "Look around! Look around!"Angelica yelled."I can't go with you." I said as they stopped and looked at me. They let go of my hands and went upstairs and they started packing the kids and Angelica's stuff for going upstate. I sighed and continued my work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! I don't really like Take a break but I wanted to include it!