Margarita Schuyler

This chapter will be written in Lauren's view so basically there might be some of his thoughts so ya!

~I . Schuyler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's View

8 months later.

I watched as Philip Schuyler wrote two letters to his daughters. Angelica and Eliza. He was crying.

I wondered why so I explored the house of the sister who didn't get a letter written by her father.

Peggy Schuyler.

The sight broke my heart as I saw Catherine Schuyler clutched on Peggy's body yelling heart wrenching screams and was hysterical.

That would only mean one thing.

Margarita Schuyler was dead.

I ran up to her and started crying. Just as I started crying Peggy appeared out of no where. I remembered that I don't need to be sad because they just join me so I happily skipped to Peggy. "Hey Pegs!" I yelled. She looked at me and smiled. "John!" She yelled hugging me. A tear escaped my eye as I saw my friend. We walked together and catches up on things.

"Wanna see Angie?" I asked as she nodded.

Angelica was sitting on Eliza's couch since she couldn't stay on the bed  that her husband slept in with another woman. Lafayette walked in. "Eliza, you have a letter for you." He said as he gave the letter to Eliza and sat on the couch with them.

"Betsey, who is it from?" Angelica asked. Eliza looked up from the envelope. "Father." She responded as she opened the letter. "Can you please read it Bets?" Angelica asked and Eliza nodded.

"My dearest Eliza,

          Eliza, this letter was also given to your sister but I assume that she is with you so please read this aloud if she is. On March 14, your sister Margarita died because of an illness that she had." Eliza stopped to put a hand on her mouth as she cried softly. Angelica did the same but cried a bit louder. They hugged each other while Lafayette watched them and tears came out his eyes as well.

I looked at Peggy as there was tears coming out. "Can we continue with Alexander?" She asked. I nodded as we walked to where Alexander was.

     Alexander collected the letters with all of his children asleep but Holly (Eliza his child) in the couch asleep. He scanned all of them until he reached Angelica's letter. He hesitated whether to read the letter or not but would read the letter anyways. "Philip Schuyler." He said as he opened the letter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dearest Angelica,
         This letter was also given to your sister. I assume she is there with you so if she is please read this aloud. On March 14 your sister Margarita died because of an illness she had. I hope that you will find sometime to visit her funeral upstate if you can. She dreamed the same things as John Laurens a friend of yours but never did what he had done.

             Your father, Philip Schuyler.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peggy..." Was the only thing he could say as he stood up and walked to Angelica's letter box and placed the letter there. Alexander walked around his desk and wiped the tears that he had. No one would blame him. Her death was so sudden.

But she's with me now.