Dear Theodosia

Burr's POV

Theodosia and I went out to a store. We did this every weekend to keep our mind of things.

Along the way we came across to people. A man and a woman. Both looked in their late teens, and they looked like each other. We bumped into each other well Theodosia bumped into the young man. "I'm sorry." The man apologized. Theodosia curtsied. "Theodosia Burr, this is my father Aaron Burr." Theodosia said. The young woman did the same. "Isabella Hamilton, this is my brother Philip Hamilton. " Isabella said.

HAMILTON

"As in.. Alexander Hamilton? Angelica Hamilton?" I asked. Philip and Theodosia were having a conversation while me and Isabella were talking. Isabella nodded. " My father and my mother. So you know them? OH WAIT! You were the one who introduced my father to Uncle Lafayette and Uncle Mulligan." She said . Ah, Mulligan Laurens and Lafayette.

I'm pretty sure Laurens died but oh well!(U don't know how hard that was for me to write that..LAURENS!"

"Yes!How are they?" I asked walking towards their home. "Very well. My brother, Philip Hamilton the || was born." She said.

Wow.. another Hamilton named after an ALIVE Hamilton?

Theodosia doesn't count.

Okay?
----------
3rd Person View

Angelica sighed as she sat down on her new bed. The memories of Maria still haven't left her. She decided to go to Maria's house.

Why?

Because she felt bad for Maria. She forgave Alexander so why not forgive Maria?

She walked to Maria's home expecting James to be home.

She knocked on her door. "MARIA GET THE DAMN DOOR !" A voice yelled. James. Angelica heard a small cry as the door opened revealing a smaller woman with red lipstick. "Umm... is there something I can help you with?" Maria said. She looked afraid, she was crying and had lots of bruises and a black eye.

"Are you Maria Reynolds?" Angelica asked trying to make Maria a bit calm. Instead that made her grow more fearful. She stared crying. "IM SORRY!" She yelled and cried. She hugged Maria and calmed her down.

"MARIA SHUT UP YOU LOUD MOUTH!"

"SHUT UP JAMES!" Angelica yelled making Maria laugh.

The two of them had a short conversation but Angelica ended up leaving.

She went home seeing the twins and Alexander talking to Theodosia jr. and Aaron Burr.

~~~~~~~~

"Alexander.."

"Aaron Burr Sir....."

The two men were glaring at each other but they had one thing in common.

They hated CHARLES LEE (IM A GENERAL WEEEE).

On the other hand Theodosia and Philip were me having a good conversation.

Philip said something that made Theodosia blush.(PHILIDOSIA!!)

Awwww puppy love!!!!

I let out a small laugh as I watched them. My laugh caught the attention of the Hamiltons and the Burrs.

"Angelica?THIS MAN HAS NO HAIR!"

"SHUT UP HAMILTON YOU LOOK LIKE A GURL IN THAT PONYTAIL!"

"WELL AT LEAST I HAVE HAIR!"

"AT LEAST IM BETTER IN COURT!"

"AT LEAST I WAS WASHINGTONS RIGHT HAND MAN!"

"AT LEAST I DON'T WRITE NON-STOP!"

"AT LEAST I WAS A.... Angelica what did I do again?"

"HA!"

I swear they are two parrots.

And I married one.

"Ladies! Ladies! You are both ugly so shut up!" I yelled making Philidosia and Belle laugh.

We were all crying of laughter!

The Burrs decided to stay a little longer. Burr and Alexander talked about politics. Philip and Theodosia flirted too each other. And Isabella... well she left to visit some friends.

I read Common sense by Thomas Paine for like an hour now. I LOVE THAT BOOK! My reading shortly ended as I heard a cry..

"ALEXANDER GET THE BABY!" I yelled as I went to get some food. "ANGELICA... SOMEONE IS HERE!" Alexander yelled from downstairs. I heard Burr chuckle.

I went downstairs as well. I opened the door and stepped aside and was shocked to see who was also here.

"It's nice to see you again... Thomas."
~~~~~~~
"ANGELICA TELL ME WHY THOMAS FUCKING JEFFERSON IS IN OUR HOUSE!" Alexander yelled. He and Burr glared at him for a while. Thomas smirked.

"It's nice to see you again Hamilton.AH! I see you made up with Angelica." Jefferson said as he grabbed a mirror and fixed his hair with it.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the mirror from him. "ALEXANDER GET LIL PHIL!" I yelled.

He walked away. Great

Soon Jefferson left. FINALLY

Isabella came home around 9. She just said she was tired. The Burrs decided to stay the night. Theodosia and Philip were staying in the same room. Burr stayed in Eliza's room because she wasn't here.

I sat down on the bed and continued reading Common Sense. "Angelica, can you please go to Philip's room? There's some noise there."Alexander said as he rolled to the other side.

I sat up and walked to Philip's room. Alexander was right. There was a noise. Whenever I got closer to his room the noise became louder.

I knocked on his door. "Philip?" I asked. I decided to go in. I opened the door but the sight I was seeing was not to most pleasant.

"Umm... I'll go.." I said leaving. Philip and Theodosia's were embarrassed.

I walked towards our room. "Angelica?What happened?" Alexander asked. "D-don't g-go t-to Ph-Philip's r-room.." I said. He looked at me. I was blushing and embarrassed. He finally got the message.

"O-okay."

~~~~
Philip's POV

"OMG!YOUR MOM WALKED IN ON US!" Theo yelled.

"Don't worry love, she did it like...8 times with my father!" I said still embarrassed.  We
sat down on my bed. "We'll ask them tomorrow." I said. "Goodnight love." I said. "Goodnight." Theo said. I kissed her on the cheek and fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Soooooo that's that. HA! I ship Philidosia so much!

What do you think they are going to ask?!? I definitely know! Thank you for 56 reads!It means a lot to me! I'm gonna make a few more chapters that I made and then The ELECTION OF 1800!

OH YA! Please check out my new book called How?! It's a modern day Hamilton FanFic!

I have the honor to be your obedient writer or servant..

~I. Schuy