Part 17

"Safety?! I don't know where I can bring myself to safety if I'm on the bloody seas! Any suggestions?" I shouted. I was probably more annoyed than angry at the moment. I was so frustrated at the moment, that I didn't know what to feel or do. My actions were controlled by emotions, and I don't even know what I feel.

"Rose!" Joe shouted at me, as an attempt to soothe me.

"What kind of safety do you suggest?" I completely ignore Joe and ask Will again. He must have an answer for me. Will remains silent. "What kind of fucking safety!" I shout this time and his eyes grow a bit.

"You'll have to let go." He says. It's the only thing he gives away.

"Let go?!" I raise my eyebrow. "Let go of what? I have nothing left!" Without realizing the words slip my mouth. But realization hits me a second later, I turn around to Joe and his eyes are full of hurt. My expression falls. I never meant to. I can't get attached to something or someone, I'll end up hurting them.

"You'll have to come with me. And let go of what you have here." I can't breathe. I forgot how to. I'm still looking at Joe as Will talks to me, he keeps rambling but I'm not listening anymore. I can't. I hurt the person I love, in attempt to make Will change his mind. "Felicia? Are you listening." I turn around slowly and shake my head.

"I can't let go of the thing I love most. I fought to hard to have my happiness destroyed. I can't give up a fight I was destined to win, I'm not like that." I tell him sincerely. "I will fight to my last breath is blown out. I know that in the end it will lead to that, so be it. I will not loose the things I've fought for, you can forget it Will. I don't go along." I tell him sternly this time.

"Then I'm sorry for this." Fight. A fight. He planned this, like there's a demon inside him controlling his actions.

His men grab my men, I pull my sword and fight with the ones I have too. I throw a sword towards Joe to help him out of trouble. Swords clench together, and screams fill the air as I pierce my sword through their torso's.

Out of nowhere I feel a cold metal something against my throat. I stop. I try not to move, whether it is killing me. The other hand of the same person finds my hands and let my sword fall, and my hands are kept on my back with a strong grip. Joe's also held captive by some guys. Two at least. Rude.

"You need to come with me, and say goodbye to your beloved friends." Will strokes my cheek and I try to pull away but without any success. Became dirty in the last 30 seconds or what?

I laugh sarcastically. "So I can be your what, sex puppet. Nah. Thanks, I'm good." I roll my eyes at him. His crew laughs.

"He has someone else to do that." Yeah right. One of them says. Will just laughs. I don't know if that's meant or not. "Name's Elizabeth if you were wondering."

"I don't want to know about anyone's sex life, I didn't ask for that, did I?" I try to talk sense into these men but they don't seem to understand.

"Oh and it's rough." I pull on a disgusted face. "The ship even starts to move like we're on rough seas. And then the moans and screams, oh. Like a lullaby in these Pirates ears."

"Oh Jesus...." Joe mumbles.

"Ok! I fucking got it! Can we now come to senses and talk about why you want me to come with you?" Will steps closer to me, and is just an inch away from me. I look up at him, well better said, I'm forced to. "Don't you fucking touch me, I dare you."

"Oh or what? Dear old daddy won't save you." My eyes widen.

"What do you know about him! Where is he?!!" I shout in his face and struggle to get lose from his men.

"Nah-ah. Don't try, sweetie." This is certainly not the Will Turner I remember. It can't be him. "I know what you're thinking. And no, this is not the Will Turner you've known." How did he, this is not him.

"Black.." One of my men mumbles now. And murmurs go around my crew. Making the others back off. But the person who's supposed to be Will, doesn't flinch an inch. He looks at me sternly instead. "This is not Will Turner, he's a Black betrayer."

"Who are you?" I ask out of sudden. He's not giving me an answer. Like I thought.

Instead I kick him in the balls and free myself from his men and stab them with the sword which flew my way a second ago. The person who thinks he's Will coughs. Damn straight.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I ask and place my foot on his chest to keep him down. "You're trying your best to pretend to be someone else, but I know Will. He's family, and would never want me as his fucking sex puppet. He has a girl indeed, Elizabeth Swann. I don't know about you, but you can't be someone else if you don't fully understand them." I explain and push my foot harder onto his chest. He grunts. "So why are you doing this and why?!" I shout.

"Let go of him. Before you get yourself into real trouble, Felicia." I turn around with a swirl and the next second I'm knocked out. The last thing I heard was Joe's loud scream. It all goes black.

And out of darkness came the hands that reach thro' nature, moulding men.