snap 6°

waking up after i fell asleep all i saw was a man with a wooden weapon that looked like it could break my neck in one hit since the guy looked muscular as well.

" kim hye requested this. "

" that son of a ***** "

" jokes. i wouldn't give a-

" language! " i said.

" damn. "

" alright then , we have to wait before he comes. " the man said as he left the place.

" who is kim lee hyun? "

" one of the heirs that has a high change to take my father's place. "

" what does your father do? "

" traid boss. "

" oh um wow haha. "

" now that i notice...
you look very prettyyy tehe "

" ... "

eunhye's p.o.v
why did he say that in such a serious situation?!?
i turned my head trying not to let him see my red blushing face.

" eunhye , look! "

i turned my head to see his face so close to mine that i could feel hus breathing. i flustered and immediately turned my head back again.

" what the hell was that for?!? "

" nothing , " he said sticking his tongue out.

jihoon's p.o.v
she's so cuteee especially when she's flustered like that her cheeks were as red as apples , i wanted to pinch them right away. no I'm not a pervert :).
i suddenly felt somehing.
my phone , i still have it in my pocket!
i immediately tried to take it out to text the boys a.k.a daehwi , jinyoung and samuel. the four of us always stick together.

" block** , i need your help , inform the rest of the boys too. " [ send ]

i quickly tapped on [ send ] and delivered the message to daehwi.
i also told eunhye about it , she was so relieved about that news haha cuteee.
just then i heard a loud bang from the door , is the police finally here???
nope.
it was lee hyun and his gang , not like i have seen them before but i could sense it.
lee hyun walked over to me and eunhye...

" well well , what do we have here "

" isn't this park jihoon from produce 101??? "

" you will sell for a good price. " he said as he smirked.

" and here we have the precious daughter of kim jung hyul , i bet he will give me the place knowing that his daughter is in my hands. " he said smugly.

just when he was about to call who seems like jung hyul ( eunhye's father ) , the police came.
thank god.

and following behind were my 3 besties in produce101.
they immediately rushed to me to help me and eunhye.
they questioned who eunhye was and how the hell did i get there so i told them the whole story , from start to end.
lee hyun and his gang were apprehended ( not sure if its the right word ) by the police too so all is well now.
I'm surprised eunhye dosen't seem shocked from that incident at all , she must have been through alot.
when the boys left to buy food for us , i told her " i will always stay by your side and protect you from now on , no one will be able to hurt you anymore."

to my surprise she broke down and leaned on my shoulder.
i cupped her cheeks and held her head up to face me ,
" I'm here , I'll be here whenever you need me :) "
i leaned closer and our lips touched.
at the moment , i felt really happy that I'm loved again...

author's note
hellooo , this is not the end.
i might be creating a part 2 xD.
also i have a new story idea so i would like your opinions.
should i have 1 male and 1 female as the main character or only 1 male/ 1 female.
also tell me who you want to be the main character and i might choose your idea.