3

Milenia POV

I was CCG headquarters in japan. I went there as soon as i got off the plane.  When i entered i was greeted, then given my office. I set aside what i didn't need to take and headed to the front door. Suddenly a news alert popped up on the TV.

Reporter:  breaking news coming from the 20th ward, a ghoul has been seen killing people in public!  CCG are on the scene attempting to search for this ghoul.

"Its him. It's reaper! "

I quickly get inside a car and drive over to the scene.

He won't escape me this time! !

Reaper POV

I jump from roof to roof outrunning the investigators and police.  I jump across a gap and use my tentacles to stab into the wall, allowing a slow descent down the side of it. From there i disappear into the crowd.

Milenia POV

I arrived on scene and saw the mess he left. At Least 10 people are dead and the rest are scared out of their mind. I walk into a close alley and see more blood in it. Then i notice the blood going up the wall. Another investigator walks next to me

Investigator:  what is it?

"He ran up the wall. I'll follow the trail. The rest of you stay here and analyze the crime scene."

I climb up the wall and see the trail of blood leading across the other roof tops.

"Now i have you!!"

I start running across the roofs following the trail. After going over a few roofs i spot a wall with holes in it.

He must have used it to land on the ground easier.

I jump to the ground and try and spot the trail. Sadly its gone already.

"Dammit, he's gone."

I sigh and just walk around.

" lost him again"

Reaper POV

i spot a café and walk inside. I take a seat and a male waiter with white hair walks over.

Kaneki: hello there i'm kaneki. What can i get you?

"I'll just take a medium coffee,"

Kaneki: certainly.

As i look around i hear the door open and i see milenia walk in.

"Shit.."