6

Milenia POV

i woke up from my long sleep and slowly move around. The wound reaper gave me healed, but what he said doesn't make sense to me.

Just let me be. What is he running from?

I get dressed and head out, luckily i have the day off.

" now hopefully i can relax a bit"

Suddenly a black van pulls In front of me and soldiers come out. Before i could even respond I'm injected with something and i slowly start to daze.

???: load her in. She has some answers to give is

Reaper POV

I feel my head spinning as i slowly try to stand.

"Must have drank to much last night."

I get my head to stop and i slowly get dressed. I decide to head back to that café and get some more of there coffee.  As a precaution i take my mask.

I then walk out of my house and head toward the café

After a few minutes of walking i arrive and take a seat. Kaneki comes by and sits with me.

"I'll take a small coffee. "

Kanekiok, touka can take care of it. I wanted to ask you something.

"Shoot"

Kaneki: what is it between you and that girl from yesterday?

"We have a history.  I told you this yesterday"

Kaneki: i know, but you don't seem to want to hurt her.

"True, i came to japan looking for the peaceful life i could never have in the u.s "

Kaneki: why is that?

"A story for another time"

They hand me my coffee and i slowly sip. When i finish i head outside to leave. Suddenly i feel something sink into my shoulder. I check the area a pull out a tranquilizer dart.

"Fuck"

I fall to the ground as a group of people take me to a van. I watch as Kaneki and touka rush outside to help but area too late.

I turn and see a too familiar face looking at me from the front seat.

???: we finally have you