10

Reaper POV

i sat there with my head down.

Kaneki:  i feel so bad for you. You've been threw so much.

Touka: we'll leave you alone for now. Bye reaper, Milenia.

They bot leave as i stay in my same position.  I hear Milenia move toward me. I raise my head and she is eye level with me. She lays a hand on my cheek, causing me to blush a slight crimson red.

Milenia: i'm sorry.  All these years i thought of you as nothing more then a monster. But i was wrong.

I gently lay my hand on hers.

Milenia: i will help you reaper, until they stop coming after you i will help you.

I smile and look her in the eyes. I laugh a little and she looks at me a little confused.

Milenia: what is it.

"All these years i never noticed it."

Milenia:  noticed what....

" your beauty."

She turns completely red as we just stare at each other. What happened next i have no explanation.  I leaned in slowly and kissed her. She was shocked at first, but then i feel her kiss back. I wrap my arms around her as she leans her body against mine.  I lay back down on my bed pulling her with me. We deepen the kiss as i pull the sheets over us.

Then i slowly whisper into her ear.

"I love you..."

Then i hear her reply.

Milenia:  i love you...

3rd person POV

as reaper and milenia share there feelings for each other, karn sits in a bar drinking with his men.

Karn: tomorrow boys we track down that reaper and we end his life!

They all cheered. Suddenly kaneki and touka walk in. They activate their kagunes as karn and his men look in horror.

Kaneki: you made a mistake, attacking our friends and damaging our shop.

Touka: we'll make sure that never happens again.

From the outside all that is heard are the screams of men and all that is seen is the blood staining the windows.