Part 6

I walk towards Marcus and when he sees me a huge smile goes along his face. 

I take a seat on the bench, since my foot is killing me and then he sits down next to me. 

Marcus- "So??" 

Lola- "I have one question before I respond to yours..." 

Marcus- "Ok?" 

Lola- "Wait make that two.. So first, how long have you known that you liked me?" 

Marcus- "Well you know the beginning of year 11, when I broke up with Suzy. You were really nice to me about it and I guess I started liking you then." 

Lola- "Ok, and if I respond to your question a good way, what do you think Kiara will do..." 

Marcus- "I don't know, I know she'll be angry and not want us together. So maybe we'll just have to keep it between us... But now I have one question for you." 

I look down at my hands, knowing he's going to ask the same question as he did on the texts. 

He comes closer to me and looks into my eyes. 

I feel the urge to kiss him, but he might think its weird. I see him come closer and our lips meet again. 

Ha, it wouldn't have been weird if I kissed him. Beside the point. 

After he pulls away he asks his question. 

Marcus- "Do you wanna be my girlfriend.." 

Lola- "How do you know I like you in that way??" 

Marcus- "Well you wouldn't have asked those questions if you didn't, and also you could've pulled away but you didn't.." 

Lola- "Wow, Marcus when did you become the love expert?" I joked. 

Marcus- "17 years of practice you get the hang of it..." 

We both laughed and then he said, 

Marcus- "How come you never answer my questions?" 

Lola- "You want to know everything don't you.." 

Marcus- "See you did it again." 

Lola- "Fine, I'll answer all the ones I haven't answered. So, yes, yes and i don't know.." 

Marcus- "And which questions are those." 

Lola- "Figure it out yourself, then tell me what you think tomorrow.." 

I then get up and start heading back home. 

Marcus- "Where you going?"

He screams to me. 

I turn around and say, 

Lola- "I got to get home, see you tomorrow.." 

I then go back without turning again. 

I get to my house and the dinner had just finished cooking. 

--- after dinner ---

I go up to my room and watch some things on netflix. 

I then hear the sound of something hitting my window. 

I get up and lean on the chair that is by the window. I look out and Marcus is standing there, throwing pebbles at my window. 

He smiles at me and I open my window. 

Lola- "What are you doing here?" I whisper/shout

Marcus- "I think I figured it out... Can I come in?"