Part 3

I walk/ crutch (get it, because I'm on crutches. Whatever I think it's funny) downstairs and answer the door.  (A/N I don't actually think it's funny guys 😂)

There stands Marcus, dressed handsome as usual. Omg why does he have to be so freaking adorable?

Marcus- "Hey, you ready."

Lola- "Yup,"

I pass my bag over to him and we start walking.

Marcus- "I have one question.."

Lola- "Ok?"

Marcus- "If your on crutches, why don't you just use a backpack so you can carry your things on your back?"

Lola- "Because I don't have really any back packs, all of them are kind of childish and also it looks nicer when I'm carrying a bag.."

Marcus- "Well you can't even carry your own bag.."

Lola- "Yeah, but when Kiara is carrying it its fine so.. also your only caring how you will look holding a bag like that into school..."

We both laugh and then arrive at the coffee shop. I order my usual and Marcus orders something too.

We then sit down on one of the sofas, since we had time till school starts, and we chat for a while.

After about 10 minutes we decide to head to school. Our first class is science. 😖

We arrive and still have like 5 minutes, I go to my locker to get my books and then we head to class.

--- After school (because nobody cares about school) ---

I got a text from my mum asking if I could pick up john from school. I agreed but kind of forgot to tell Marcus.

We walked out of school and headed home & towards johns school.

Lola- "Marcus?"

He looked at me and said,

Marcus- "Yeah..."

Lola- "We need to pick up john from his school."

He nods and says,

Marcus- "Sure, we can also pick up emma then, I'll text my mum telling her.."

He takes his phone out of his back pocket and starts to text.

The way he took his phone out is like he's been wanting to do that all this time 😂.

We then arrive at the school and John and Emma come running out.

John comes next to me and I mess up his hair.

We then started walking back to our houses with Emma and John running about in front of us.

When we arrive at my house, Marcus hands john my bag and then I give him a hug.

Lola- "Thank you"

Marcus- "No problem, maybe I can come back after I drop off emma since we have the science project."

Lola- "Sure, say hi to Kiara for me.."

He then starts running ahead to chase after Emma who had already started running.

Marcus- "I will"