Part 9

---Monday---

Ugh this weekend was so hectic. All my cousins came and their about my brothers age. One my age and the rest are all younger.

The one my age is Felix and he's like really nice so we hung out together but everyone else was running around and screaming.

I got some really nice presents though like clothes and stuff.

I posted a pic of me and all my cousins on insta and then just lied in my bed for about 5 minutes until I had to go get ready for school.

--- few minutes later ---

Kiara just came and we're heading to school.

We stop at the coffee shop first and Marcus and Martinus are there.

Lola- "Hey Kiki? (<- nickname) what are your brothers doing here?"

Kiara- "I don't know actually. Let's see."

We then walk over to them (after we got our coffee because that's so much more important).

Kiara- "Hey guys.."

Tinus- "Hey!"

Kiara- "What are you doing here? You guys never come here..."

Tinus- "Yeah but we were ready before and got bored so we decided to come here."

Kiara- "So you copied us?"

Mac+Tinus- "What?"

Kiara- "Marcus came with Lola here and now he likes it and he recommended to come here.."

Marcus looked down at the floor and smiled.

Marcus- "Maybe."

Kiara- "Ha I knew it.."

There's my bff for you, she's always trying to be a detective 😂.

Marcus- "But it could also be because Martinus is not very good at making coffee.."

I laughed and Kiara was still looking to investigate. Jk she was laughing too.

Martinus hit Marcus on his arm and then we all decided to go.

Me and Kiara were in-front because she didn't want to spend time with her "annoying brothers".

But I'm not complaining, she loves me more 😍.

We arrive at school and I've got math first so its with Kiara! 

--- after school --- 

One reason I hate high school like they're giving us so much homework. And I know its june and its almost summer, but like still. Shouldn't it like be the end and we should finish stuff. Not start new things...

Are they trying to kill us? 

Anyway, i'm going to Kiara's house to do the homework. Luckily I don't have to pick up John. 

Once i'm at Kiara's house, I get greeted by Gerd-Anne and then we go into the kitchen to get a snack. We eat the snack in the kitchen and then go into Kiara's room. 

I get my books out while Kiara gets hers out. 

--- After boring homework ---

We've FINALLY finished and now we've just chatting. I then get a text from my mum saying that I've got to go home since its a school night and yeah. UGH Mondays... 

--- Wednesday after school ---

Yass no more cast or boot or anything. YEAHHHH!!!!!

Me and Kiara were supposed to go shopping but we cant, and also shopping in trofors is literally not much.. 

I then get a text from Marcus. 

Marcus 😱

M- Hey 😘, I heard you got your boot off... 

L- Yeah, I just got it off and its so nice! Feels a little wierd tho but the doctor said it would at first. 

M- Cool! 

M- I miss you!! Like I haven't had time alone with you for 2 days... 😖

L- Miss you 2. But its hard with school and Kiara... 

M- Ik but like I wish it wasn't this complicated. It would be so much easier. 

L- You know why we can't tell anyone.... But don't worry, I'll see if I can do something. 

M- What do you mean "Do something"? 

L- Idk, try and talk to her and not make it too obvious.. 

M- Ok, just make sure its not. 

L- I won't. 

L- Anyway gtg 😘

M- ❤️❤️😘

Authors Note- 

Hey Guys! 

FINALLY updated here, sorry for having you guys wait for so long, I just didn't have any ideas since the idea I got when i started the book didn't seem to work for me anymore. 

Anyway how are you guys, sorry for not being so active lately, you know I have to go to school (as many of you do too) and its a pain in my ass... 😂

Hopefully I can be more active and its soon my BIRTHDAY!!! I can't wait, (27th December). Also christmas. 

Ok and this is for anyone who watches X Factor UK also anyone else becuase its a fun story!

I went to the opening of Winter Wonderland last week (if you don't know what winter wonderland is, its basically this theme park in london that they put up for the winter and its like SOO fun, I went on thursday and friday again because its the BEST!) 

Anyway to continue I was going to a ride with my friends and I was walking and heard someone say 'OMG Your from X Factor' and it was Ashley from Raksu who was pretending since two other girls were coming to ask for a photo. 

I froze and my friend doesn't watch x factor so she was so confused and like we asked if we could take a picture after the two girls and they said yes! So while we were waiting i had to explain to my friend who they were. 

So basically I got a picture with Raksu AND Sean and Conor Price!! I was so happy because they are my favourites! (even tho Sean and Conor left😖) . 

Anyway if you don't watch X Factor you should definatly check out Raksu's songs. My two favourites are Mamacita and Dimelo!

Anyway enough about my life and if you made it this far in the authors note comment what you like about my books and which one is your favourite one. 

Bye! ❤️