Part 10

--- a few days later ---

I haven't really gotten the chance to talk to Kiara about me and Marcus. I mean its kind of a touchy subject, her best friend and brother dating.

So yeah, I haven't told her. But i will tell her. One day. Not right now.

Anyway, me and Marcus have been finding ways to be alone. We've gone to our houses when there was no one else home. But thats like the only thing we can do because if our friends see us they'll tell Martinus or Kiara.

But its hard, like we can't spend any less time with people that we would usually do because they might get suspicious. Especially Kiara. She's always been good at detecting if something is different. Which makes it even harder for us.

Anyway, Marcus is coming over since my parents and brother aren't home. I'm excited! We haven't had time alone for like 3 days.

There's a knock at the door and I go and open it. Marcus comes in and the second he closes the door he pulls me towards him and kisses me. Once we pull apart he rests his forehead on mine and looks into my eyes.

Marcus- "I've been wanting to do that for so long!"

Lola- "You Know we can't."

Marcus- "I know but it's so unfair. I wanna be able to be with my girlfriend outside of these or my houses four walls..."

Lola- "Me too. But if Kiara finds out she will never let us be together."

Marcus walks over to the couch and sits down and soon after I come and join him.

Marcus- "It's so unfair. Why does my younger sister take control over who I date."

Lola- "She's only ten Minutes younger. And I know. It's unfair but she's my best friend and your her brother. She'll just find it weird and would you want Emma to date John."

Marcus- "If she really likes him and he makes her happy than yes, she can do whatever."

Lola- "You Know it's not as easy as that. You'll see when Emma starts dating. Also this is different because your not John's best friend..."

He nods and looks down at his hands on his lap. I take one of his in mine and then lean my head on his shoulder. We sit like this for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

After a few minutes we hear a noise downstairs. 

Kiara- "Lol? are you home?" 

Marcus and I look at each other with alarm in our eyes. I quickly think of how we can do this and then pull Marcus up and push him towards my wardrobe. 

Lola- "Quick, go in there and don't come out until i say its ok." 

He nods and quickly goes in there while I close the door. Then i go downstairs and see Kiara in the kitchen. 

Lola- "Hey, what are you doing here?" 

Kiara- "Oh, i was bored and you mentioned that you had nothing to do today so I thought we could hang out." 

Righttttt, i might have mentioned that since i didn't want her to know that I was hanging out with Marcus. What do i do!! 

Lola- "Right, sure we can hang out. Do you wanna go to the park? I'm bored here." 

Kiara nods and I quickly tell her that i have to get a sweater upstairs. I run upstairs and go to the wardrobe where Marcus is hiding. I open it and put my finger to my lips gesturing him to be quiet. 

Lola- "Me and Kiara are going to the park so don't leave until you hear the door close. And make sure no one sees you on your way out." 

He nods and i grab and sweater and go downstairs. 

Kiara- "Ready to go?" I nod and we make our way outside. 

--- Marcus POV --- 

Once the girls left, i left Lola's house and make my way back to mine. Being together with Lola is amazing, she's so nice and i really like her, but it sucks that I can't tell anyone about it. Like i'm not gonna run down the road screaming that she is my girlfriend but still. 

I complain about it a lot but I know that what Lola says is true. It will be weird for Kiara since i'm dating her best friend. I just wish that we could go somewhere and not worry about bumping into someone we know. 

Wait! I just had an amazing idea. We can go to my familys cabin for a weekend. I can pretend that i'm going with a friend. But then Martinus will want to come. 

I hate keeping this secret but most of all i hate keeping it from Martinus. I know that me, Martinus and Kiara are triplets but its different with me and Martinus then it is with me and Kiara. Kiara is my sister and i love her of course but i feel closer to Martinus and I tell him everything, so not telling him this is really hard. 

But if i want this plan to work I might have to tell him.

Authors note: 

Hey guys! 

Sorry its taken so long for this update, i just lost inspiration. But now i hope that i'll return and i was thinking that this book will not be a really long one like my other story, however i have another book in mind so when i do finish this I will continue with that one. 

Anyway sorry again that its taken so long and i hope you enjoy this chapter. 

❤️