chapter 1

"I'm working late, on a Friday night. Baby doll isn't going to like this. " I say to myself as I pull out my phone. I dial , and the phone rings. " hello? " baby doll answers. " oh hay, baby doll, I'm going to be working late tonight. I know we had plans, I promise we'll do something special when I get home. " I reply. Baby doll let's out a sigh. " fine, see you when you get home. " I smile and let out a " I love you. " baby doll says " I love you too " then hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket. I walk back in to my job. My name is Patrick by the way. I'm in a hurry so I'll make the introduction quick. I work at a record store. The person I was just talking to is baby doll. We've been together for 4 years. We just got married last year. Tonight is our one year anniversary.
                        I finish up my shift for the night and head back home, thankfully no traffic.
I pull in to our driveway and get out the car. " that's weird, no lights are on" I say to myself making my way to the front door. I fill for a light and flick it on. Baby doll was waiting on the couch, wearing nothing but see-through lingerie. I take my tie off. " oh, Baby doll , I love it. " I say, making my way towards baby doll. " you like it? I bought it today, just for you" baby doll says. I give baby doll a kiss. We start kissing each other . I took my shirt off and unbuckled my pants. I begin to take baby doll's panties off but i was stopped. " what's the magic words. " baby doll grinned. I smiled. " fuck me baby doll" i said, gaining access. I pulled baby doll's panties down slowly. When they were off i took the rest of the lingerie​ off. I laid babydoll on the couch. " fuck me like an animal rick" baby doll whispered in my ear. I pinned baby doll down and smirked " sure thing. " I kissed all over baby doll's body. " you ready baby doll? " I asked. " yes" baby doll said. I nodded and opened baby's doll's legs. I aligned my cock with the opening and entered. Baby doll moaned with pleasure. I gave a few thrust until baby doll stopped me. " I want to try something new. " baby doll said. " what is it? " I ask. " butt fuck me " baby doll said. I obeyed. Baby doll turned around and I entered the opening. Baby doll kept moaning. I groan with every thrust. We both were enjoying it. Baby doll stops me and pins me to the couch. Baby doll climbs on me and rides. I hold on to baby doll's chest as baby doll bounces. I make my way to baby doll's ass and keep my hands there. " I'm getting close baby doll. " I scream. Baby doll gets off me and lays on the couch. I tower over baby doll and ejaculate till I cum on baby doll's chest.We get cleaned up and cuddle in the bed. Baby doll looks at me and says " happy anniversary. " I look back and say " happy anniversary. " I kiss baby doll and smiled.We cuddle the rest of the night.
                          The next morning I woke up, baby doll was gone. This happens a lot. I shrugged it off thinking baby doll was at work maybe. I got up and changed. I made myself some food and watched tv. After breakfast I decided to call baby doll. The phone rang. Baby doll answered "hello?" I answer back " hay, i uh, wanted to make sure you were ok, didn't see you this morning." Baby doll replied " oh, sorry about that. I had to go to work early. " I understood. " Do you want to meet up for lunch later"I asked. " sounds good" baby doll replied. We said good bye and hung up. I smile as I put my phone away.
                      I watched a little tv before it was baby doll's lunchtime. An hour later i get in my car and drive to the lunch spot baby doll told me. I pulled up at the place, baby doll was waiting. I got out my car and went inside. I give baby doll a kiss and took a seat. " how was work? " I asked. " it's pretty good, I get off early." Baby doll responds. " that's good. " I say smiling. We look at the menus. The waitress takes our order and we wait. We laugh and talk till the food comes. We eat and drink. I try some of baby doll's food and baby doll tries some of mine. After we eat we get in our car. "there's a party I'm going to later if you want to join. " I smiled and replied. " sure" I close baby doll's door. I waved bye and got into my car. I watched baby doll drive away and I drove home.
                       Hours later i get ready for the party. I hear the front door open and close. A minute later baby doll was standing behind me. " hay handsome " baby doll smiles. I turn around. " hay" I say back smiling. Baby doll gives me a kiss and goes in the closet to retrieve clothes. I finish getting dress and baby doll turns on the shower. Baby doll starts to take off clothes. I watch with hungry eyes. Baby doll notices me watching and slowly continues to undress, teasing me seductively. I walk behind baby doll and whisper " you're lucky we're about to go to a party, or I'd fuck you right now. " breathing on baby doll's neck. Baby doll smiles with glee , baby doll finishes undressing and gets in the shower. I leave the restroom and wait for baby doll. After baby doll finishes dressing the bathroom door opens. Baby doll looks gorgeous. " how do I look? " baby doll asks. I take one look at what seems to be glory in high heels and say " you look amazing baby doll. " baby doll twirls and says " thank you " we get in my car and head to the party. Baby doll puts on a cd. It's one of my all time favorites. " oh baby doll, nice choice on the music. " I said. " I know it is your favorite cd so I thought why not? " baby doll replies. We get to the party, and get out the car. I'll admit I was a little shy at first. Baby doll held my hand and I started to gain a little confidence. When we walked in the place was fairly packed. I saw some of my friends and said hello. " hay guys" I said. " hay rick " my friends said. I looked around, but I couldn't see pete. " hay guys, where's pete? " I asked. Before I got an answer baby doll pulled be close to dance. Baby doll danced like a goddess. Me? I danced like an idiot who never got the concept of dancing. I didn't care either, it was making baby doll laugh so I was fine. After dancing me and baby doll got some drinks. After 4 or 5 drinks ( I think it was more, I just lost count after five) I sat down. Baby doll started to dance around me. In time, she gave me a lap dance and I liked it. Eventually baby doll sat on my lap. After the party one of my friends thankfully drove us home.