38

She slams the door after getting out the car and going inside. I sat there not wanting to get out.

I knew I was in big trouble. My body was already shaking and my hands were getting really sweaty.

I got out the car and walking inside the house. Camila wasn't the living room nor the dining room. I walked upstairs into 'our room'.

"Camila I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have tr-" I let out a scream once she threw a lamp at me. I dodge it letting it break against the wall.

"Let's not do this please let's just talk," I say tears were building in my eyes. "This isn't going to get us n-" she walks up to me and slaps me.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!...I'M DONE REPEATING MYSELF Y/F/N"

"YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT IF YOU WOULD JUST TREAT ME RIGHT FOR ONCE!" I pushed her making her stumble back and fall.

I gasped covering my mouth with my hands. She looks up at me through her eyelashes clenching her jaw.

"I'm so-" I quickly ran out the room once she jumped up. She pushes me downstairs making me scream.

But the funny thing is that I couldn't feel any pain. To be honest I was scared of her, scared of fighting back but what's the point.

Why am I back in this situation again? Why can't I just be smart for once?
Why is she always doing this?

I never went a day without wondering.

Is she bipolar and she can't control her anger?

Did something happen when she was younger to make her be so abusive?

Is it my fault?

Am I the reason she gets so angry?

Will she ever change?

Will she ever have a change of heart?

Or is she just that wicked that she only cares for herself?

Or did she really just enjoy beating me?

I fell on my back making me groan. I heard Camila feet clamping against the stairs telling me she was getting closer.

I took a breath lifting myself up, putting all my weight on my arms.

"DON'T YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME EVER AG-"

I kicked her making her fall back.

I quickly stood up to see her groaning, she fell on her back and had hit the back of her head on the step.

She looks at me and glares. Before she can get up I quickly on top of her.

"GET OFF OF ME" she yells trying to push me off. I grabbed her hands forcing them over her head.

She squirmed under my body. Yelling curse words calling me names.

I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath.

I've been going to the gym with Dinah so I guess you can say that I'm a bit stronger.

"Why?" I asked as Camila was still trying to get out my grip I could see the anger in her eyes.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She screams "SHUT UP" her eyes widen "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE HURTING ME" I yelled.

"WHEN WE FIRST GOT TOGETHER YOU WASN'T LIKE THIS!.

WHAT HAPPENED?!, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHAT HAPPENED TO US?"

She stops squirming. "DO YOU ENJOY HURTING ME AND OTHERS?, DO I NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

DO YOU NOT LOVE ME?!"

"Y/n get off of me" she growls tears started to fall out my eyes. I took a breath then let out a loud sob.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU JUST TREATED ME LIKE SHIT!"

She frowns "WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY DO YOU BEAT. PLEASE TELL ME"

I cried she didn't show any emotions. She just gave me a blank stare.

"ANSWER ME" I let go of her arms hitting her chest.

She just stared at me. I covered my face with my hands.

She doesn't care she really does not care about me what so ever.

I get off of her running upstairs and into the room and falling in the bed.......