Chap 1 ❤️

ANNA'S P.O.V

Being Nash's sister is hard. If you know me you know that I hate fame and being the center of attention.

I was laying on my bed on my phone scrolling threw twitter as I heard a scream coming from down the hall. I turned my phone off and went to see what it was. I walked down the stairs and some of the Magcon boys were over.

I didn't know who they were but I've seen some of there vines and YouTube videos before. I was standing there before Nash or even any one noticed me. Nash turned my way and finally saw me. " Oh hey Anna " Nash said as I saw what they were doing. They were doing the smoothie challenge thing.

" Yea hi what are y'all doing? " I asked. Nash said the smoothie challenge like I guessed. I saw every one else and introduced my self " Hi my name is Anna." Apparently they were Cameron, Matt, Carter and Taylor.

They were all stunned at how I look. I have long brown-ish hair that goes to my thigh. My makeup was only mascara and that's what I usually just do. I had a tank top that said " happy " on it high wasted shorts.

It was really awkward standing there while three boys I didn't know stood there in front of me. To break the silent awkwardness I just said I'm going up to my room.

That's chapter one ❤️ hope you enjoyed don't worry their will be other povs but it's 10:30 ish were i live and I'm really tired night 😘 xoxo Emma