Chap 3

ANNA'S POV

It was now 6:30 and Jack hasn't picked me up. I decided to call him because I was really mad, it went straight to voice mail. God I thought wtf is he doing. Nash had already gone with the Jacks, so I was home alone. It really didn't bother me though.

I got really bored and went onto YouTube to Trevor Moran's profile. His video said he had a new song out on iTunes. I got really happy! I went onto iTunes and bought The Dark Side. ( good song btw ) It was now 7:00 and I got a call from my mom. ( M= mom and A= Anna )

M- Hey Anna can you pick up sky for me?

A- Yea sure well I go now bye!

M- Okay bye.

NASH'S POV

I'm out with the jacks right now.

Very bored. They have been talking like I'm not even there, and they also so that a lot. I left and they didn't even notice. I decided to go to my girlfriend mahogany's house. Yes are d.j for magcon. She is really sweet. When I got there I saw a unusual car at her house. ( she still lived with her parents ) I opened the door because it was open. I went up to her room and she was having sex with another guy. I started screaming because 1. Watching your girlfriend have sex with another man is sick and 2. That was Jack Anna's boyfriend.

When I screamed they both looked at me and mahogany quickly put her clothes back on and ran over to me and have me a hug. I pushed her off because I don't wanna have any thing to do with her. " It's over Mahogany " I said. She started crying but I just left an got into my car an didn't give a fuck.

chapter 3 was crazy lol. Yea 7 votes for next chapter 💚