Chap 5

NASH'S POV

I woke up at 12:39 pm around that time was the usual. No one was home witch is weird because Anna dose not like to go out that much. My parents were at work like usual and I had a text from Hayes saying he took Skylnn to the park.

As I stood up my hips hurt like hell. One of the worst feeling ever. If you wanna cut don't if gets addicting. ( I have never cut before but yas ) I got in the shower to help the cuts. Not to hot but not to cold, just right. After my shower I went to McDonalds and saw Anna crying there on the bench outside. I walked over to her and asked what happend she just stated silent for about 5 mins then she finally spoke up.

ANNA'S POV

Yesterday I called Jack and he did answer.. but what happend was he answerd it then thought he hung up but he didn't. I heard him fucking mahogany Nash's girl. GOD THAT ASS! I broke his sorry little heart today because I was pissed. I was on a McDonalds bench crying my eyes out. My mascara was running but I didn't give a crap. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better Nash shoed up. I'm not mad at him of anything.

I am sad he cut his self and did not tell me. Yes I know he cut him self last night, I'm a very noisy ass. Nash got out of the car and sat next to me and asked me what happend. I stayed silent for a while and then finally said " I broke up with Jack " he had a very puzzled look on his face. He asked me why I broke up with him. I told him about the sex thing with Mahogany. He said he broke up with her to.

" So how are your hips big brother? " I asked. He looked like her saw a ghost because he got pale real quick. " what are you talking about? " he asked me u said you know exactly what I'm taking about. I got up from the bench and said " if you don't wanna talk to me about if fine, but I've cut before too".

Okay idk but I think that is the longest chapter I have every written we got to go bye 💋