Chap 2

ANNA'S POV

Up in my room I was bored as hell. The boys were very loud, probably because of these nasty smoothies. Again I went down stairs to get an apple. I also told them to keep it down a bit.

Back in my room I got a FaceTime from my boyfriend Jack. He's a real sweet heart. The only thing he said was he was taking me on a date tonight to the fair or carnival whatever you call it. It was 4:30 now and I started to get ready.

I picked out a pink tank top that says- I woke up like this. The shorts u picked out were just regular black shorts. I also picked black vans. There ma favorite. For makeup just mascara today.

He was picking me up at 6:00 and it was 5:18 right now. I went down stairs and the boys were gone. Hayes was at his friends and sky was too. Nash and me were the only ones here.

"Hey Nash" I said making him scream because I scared him. " God Anna don't do that". Sorry I said. " So what's up?" I asked he said nothing much bout to head out with the jacks. ( pretend every magcon boys + mahogany lives by each other) " cool have fun" I said. He asked me what I was doing tonight. I said going out with J

ack he got really raged at that for a unknown reason.

NASH'S POV

Are whole family HATES Jack. There is just something about him that is not right hope Anna realizes that. No one wants the angry Anna, bc if we tell her to break up with him she will probably cuss us all out witch is bad for sky.

Chapter 2 sorry I haven't updated in a while been really busy!! Xoxo Emma