Part 3

5/13/17
7:54 pm
                  Daily Randimae

The fighting, the leaving, the short fuses are just... I don't even know anymore. I'm glad that they talk. But stupid little arguments like who the hell owns me isn't going to make me want to be there.

I stopped the conversation so late. And he was already mad. He... the one who claims he can't be happy without me... blew up on me. Now, I would share pictures but I just can't. This is going to be there.

You can't just go and think that everyone will follow you I matter what because they either trust you or has trusted you. People can leave and it won't be that hard but I know that I can never leave one person. Not ever. Not unless they leave me and if they do I have a hard time just existing and just. Yea.

I will never hold a grudge against anyone. Unless they want me to but it's both mentally and physically impossible for me to. So don't ever think that.

I can't even think straight because of it. He blew up on me, I argued back and took my side. Her side because she did nothing wrong. Well, you didn't do anything wrong either but your short temper is your downfall. And it shouldn't be.

A message to everyone.....

Just breath.