ZARA 3

"ENOUGH!" Kal yells at the guys fighting in front of us. I knew it was comming by the way he was acting.

I stare at him as he moves from behind me and walks over to them, effectively spin kicking the guy on the right till he lands on his back and He just punches the other in the stomach till he doubles over in immediate pain.

I sigh and push my way through the crowd thats watching till im on the large blue training pad.

"I think they get the point Kal,they will never learn if you keep destroying thier hopes of pleasing you." I look up at my best friend.

"They...will never learn a thing if i dont teach them to be strong." he counters.

"THEY... Are students and your their teacher so Teach them dont beat them down to nothingness." I counter back as i reach out and grasp the hands of both boys pulling them up.

"Now when he goes for the legs jump back then run forward.A knee to the shoulder or face can do alot of damage." i instruct the brunnet kid." A punch amied low gives you a straight shot to the face. Remeber you want them in pain so they give up.You need the advatage of pain since your reflexs are slow."i point out to the blonde. I smile at both boys and they nod in understanding while checking me out being sure to gaze at my chest longer than needed.

Kal slaps them.

HE NEVER LEARNS.

¥~¥~¥~¥

Panting as i run another lap around track training center with Kal.We do this everyday,Run in silence as the dusty wind clogs our nose and burns our eyes.The sand stings our exposed skin but to cover ourselves would be suicidal in the heat. We've almost lost members do to that very fact.

The sun is now unbearably Hot on Earth. The climate,animals and atmosphere have changed but us humans haven't.

As we finish i breathe slowly trying to calm my heart rate as i set my hands on my kness and watch my  golden brown hair blow softly around my face taken with the wind. I stand up and push my hair away from myself breathing out slowly. I let my hand fall away from my hair only to let the wind blow it back across my nose making me pull it away from my face again in frustration. I notice Kal is smiling at me.

"What?" i ask him frowning slightly.

"Lets grab a drink" he states taking the white shirt that was tucked into his pocket out and wiping his sweat off his lean muscles and Face.

We sit on the bleachers looking at the Cleans platform in the distance.Both of us lost in our thought as we stare at it. It holds so much hatred in my heart.

"I wanna take it down so bad you know." I tell him and notice his gaze on me.

"I Know." he says seriously. "you will."

I glance at him."really?..I hope so."

i say Waving at my sister and James,they runs past below us along with the rest of our class.

"Yeah and i also know you have a habit of stealing my pride as a teacher." he says playfully while leaning back to rest against the bench behind us.

"Not my fault you give me the opportunity everyday,plus they just like me better because im a girl."

"And your hot and soft spoken,they eat it up" he answers like he was stating that we live on planet earth.

Me and him have been friends for years.Only this year we seem to have..Upped it to something sense he never leaves my side.We shared our first kiss months ago and shared a very heated one yesterday at the museum. One minute i was admiring a dusty painting the next i was on vacant stairs with my hands  in his hair.