Chapter Twenty

"Okay, so remember how I couldn't afford going to uni?" Niall began, a smile already creeping on his face.

"Yes! What do you mean?!" Harry's eyes widened and impatiently waited for Niall to say some more.

"I worked all year and now I have enough money to go. I already enrolled myself," Niall grinned.

It took Harry a minute to let it sink in but when it did a huge smile took over his face and he threw himself on top of his boyfriend.

"I'm so happy for you," he almost squealed, peppering Niall's face with kisses.

"We can see each other so much more now," Niall said excitedly as Harry pecked his lips over and over again.

"This is going to be amazing, Ni," Harry said dreamily, his cheeks red from excitement.

Niall smiled at him, raking his hands through his boyfriend's hair. Harry leaned into the touch and buried his face against Niall's warm neck where he started to press kiss after kiss on the warm skin. He kissed along the vein and up to Niall's cheek, searching for his lips. Niall eagerly kissed back as soon as Harry's soft lips touched his. It started out innocent but it soon became heated as Niall's hands traveled up and down Harry's chest and back, wanting to get closer and closer.

''Niall,'' Harry breathed. ''Your parents are in the room next to us,'' he said, really not wanting to stop with what they were doing but he really didn't want to get caught either.

''I guess you'll just have to be quiet then,'' Niall whispered back cheekily, attaching his lips to Harry's again. 

''Hm,'' Harry moaned in response, grinding down on Niall's clothed crotch.

''Harry,'' Niall gasped, buckling his hips up. His hands flew to the hem of Harry's t-shirt and he quickly tugged on it, making Harry break their kiss to pull the piece of clothing off.

As soon as the shirt was chucked to the side, Niall raked his hands all over the flustered skin, down towards the faint abs and up again to tease Harry's nipples. Harry chuckled into the kiss as Niall tickled him lightly in his sides, making them both smile. Harry was hovering over Niall with his knees inbetween Niall's legs, occasionally thrusting his jeanclad hips forward to meet Niall's.

Harry pulled of Niall's shirt too and cradled him in his arms, holding him close as he pressed kiss after kiss on the hot skin. He met Niall's eyes to silently ask for permission before unbuttoning his boyfriend's jeans to get his hands on Niall's throbbing member. Niall made keen noises as Harry massaged his length while still kissing him. 

After a few seconds, Niall turned them over so that he was on top and straddling Harry before tugging off Harry's jeans too. He pressed their boxer-clad hard-ons together and rocked his hips back and forth, creating some delicious friction. Harry bit in Niall's shoulder to keep quiet as his orgasm started to build up. Niall tried to hold back any noise and panted hard into Harry's shoulder, pressing kisses against the skin occasionally. 

Eventually Niall came to a stop and brought his head up to look at the flustered face of his boyfriend. Harry opened his eyes and gave him a lazy smile, pushing the few strays of blonde hair out of his face. Niall slowly leaned down and kissed him softly, not moving his hips, only pressing their hard-ons against each other. Harry kissed him back just as carefully, wanting to memorize this moment where everything felt good and where everything was perfect. 

''You're so hot, Haz,'' Niall breathed out a laugh and finally started grinding his hips down again. 

''You're not so bad yourself,'' Harry answered, a smile tugging at his lips as he threw his head back in ecstacy.