☆Chapter 3☆

I stood outside Lucas' Kindergarden waiting for him. Thinking. If I run away, who would miss me? my mom sure wouldn't. Hell, she wouldn't even know I was missing but Niall... He wouldn't have anybody either. He has no friends. I was his only friend as he was mine...

*Flashback*

I was sitting in my room reading an old book my dad got me before he left, when I heard something hitting my window.. Something small, like stones. I got up and walked across my cold floor. I looked out my window and saw Niall throwing pebbles at my window. I laughed at him and looked at my clock.

12:29am

What on earth was he doing throwing stones at my window at this time? I chuckled quietly as I opened my window.

"What are you doing Niall?" I whispered.

He didn't answer me. "Just climb up the vine!"

I waited on him making his way up the vine wondering as to why he was here. He reached the top and I helped him into my room. As he came into the light of my room I noticed his eyes were all red and swollen. He'd been crying.

"Hey whats wrong"

"I- my mom- she" He sobbed. "My mom and dad told m-me I was adopted"

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. "Oh my god, Niall, im so sorry.." I hugged him and he hugged me like he never wanted to let go.

"I, I was looking threw paperwork for my maths exam to show my dad and I saw the adoption papers" He cried.

I've never seen him cry before.

"a-and I asked my mom about it and she started crying. I knew straight away. s-so I went a walk and I haven't went back home. C-can I stay here tonight maybe?"

"Yeah of course, of course Just, make sure my mom doesn't find out. You know what she's like."

"Ok, Tanks, I'll sleep on the floor if you like"

"Noo We can both sleep on the bed. Just keep your clothes on" I joked.

He chuckled. "I can't promise anything"

We both laughed as we got under the blankets "Sleepover Yay" I said.

He looked at me and smiled "I'm glad you're my best friend."

"And im glad you're mine"

He put his arm around me and lightly kissed my head "Hey it's your 14th birthday next week"

"Yep. What are you planning on getting me?"

"Oh you'll see Emily"

"Ok... Night" I said feeling my eyes get heavier.

"Sleep tight"

"Don't let the bed bugs bite"

*End of Flashback*

I should tell Niall that I'm planning on running away. I'll tell him tonight.