♡Chapter 11♡

I looked at the receptionist, then at the wanted poster then back at her. This can't be happening, wanted? We didn't do anything.. Why would we be wanted.. Or maybe it's because we ran away and our parents want us back...

"Is everything okay sir?" She asked impatiently.

"Um.. Yes.. Yes everythings okay.."

"Um.. do you have a... Lost and found box or something?.." I asked trying to distract her.

"um, yes we do it should be here somewhere.." She said while rummaging around the drawers, When she turned around I wasnt there, I was on my way up to our room, I put the key to the keyhole and fumbled around but eventually got it, Emily was sprawled out on the bed and Lucas- Lucas? where's Luc?

"Emily.. Emily?! Wake up quick!!"I shouted.

She just groaned and rolled over again "Emily this is a real emergancy I need you to wake up asap!! WHERE'S LUC?"

She jumped up and looked around "Niall where's lucas?" She panicked.

"Emily we need to leave right now, Theres a wanted poster downstairs and guess who its for? Us. Cmon we need to leave she's probably ringing the cops right now!"

"Niall we cant leave without Lucas!" She screamed.

"Okay emily, you pack whatevers valuble into this bag" I said while handing her a backpack. "I'll go and find Luc, Please just hurry, and if anyone comes to the door and its not us, Don't answer." I gave her a kiss on the head and grabbed the room keys.

I checked the top floor first and went all the way down to the bottom, I was starting to loose hope "LUCAS?" Luc buddy where are you?" I shouted. By the time I was at reception I was really tired from shouting and running. When I looked at reception my heart dropped.

Standing there were two police officers talking to the girl at reception. And what's worse? Luc was standing beside them holding the female officers hand. Lucas looked over at me and smiled.. He has no idea whats going on. I signalled to him to run over quickly, He looked up at the officer and jolted over towards me.

"Theres the boy! Quick! Get him!" I grabbed Lucas into my arms and ran up all the stairs to our room, When I got in Emily was standing with the bag on her back, She looked so releived when she saw Luc.. I slammed the door closed and locked it. "Emily can you help me push these drawers over to the door? Quickly!!" She helped me do what I asked and Luc just sat there confused.

"What's going on Niall Im scared" Emily cried. "I know Em.. So am I, But we need to get out of here quickly."

The door started banging and two voices were shouting things and trying to knock the door down.

"Open up kids! Let the kid go! We dont want anymore trouble"

let the kid go? What does that mean? What kid?!

"What do you mean?!" I shouted, feeling brave.

"Is that Niall?"

"yeah.."

"Look Niall... we know you dont want any trouble.. so if you would just hand the child over to us we will sort this out..." The male officer said.

"What do you mean Hand the child over?" I screamed. "Its not like we stole him! My best friend and her little brother were abused all their lives! They are running from their own mom!"

There was a brief silence. "Mrs summers said you stole $300.. And took her youngest child.." The female cop replied.

"THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! Emily and Lucas are hiding from their abusive mother who abused Them all their lives! Im here because Well, Because Emilys my best friend and.. She's all I have left! I only have adoptive parents and they dont even love eachother anymore! Cant you just leave us alone! we were fine before you showed up!" I shouted, Tears threatening to spill.

Emily stood closer to me and grabbed my hand, "Emily go open that window over there and climb out to the lower roof" I whispered. "Bring Lucas"

"What about you?" She asked concerned. "I'll be okay.. I told you I wouldn't let them split you up or bring you back to your mom..So im keeping my promise" I whispered quietly.

Emily looked at me then at the door and came closer to my face, I felt her lips on mines and Lucas squeeled "Ewww gross!" She pulled away and looked at me with red cheeks. "Thank you" Was all she said before she climbed out the window and seconds later, the door burst open. I wasnt going to move. not now..

-------------------------------------
Oooooooooooooh!
Vote?
comment?
share? :D

Sorry for any typos