Preparing

---------------------------------------------------------

In the dining room. Where you and the villains are in.

Black Hat sat on his designated seat and you also sat at your seat, which is next to him.

Demencia butting in which causes her to be between you and Black Hat.

But with the use of Black Hat's magic. Demencia is now at the end of the dinning table.

Demencia letting out a grunt after it commenced.

5.0.5 went in and was about to sit next to you but Black Hat glared at him, which made him whimper in fear.

But he saw you smile at him, which made him calm and smile back.

You gestured him to sit next to you, to which he complied and made Black Hat angrily mumble something under his breath.

You looked at him and he immediately switched into grumpy mode to a smiling dork.

After a few more minutes~

Lunch has arrived on the table.

Featuring the master chef of today, Dr. Flug.

" Niiice. " You complemented Dr. Flug's, with both of your hands doing a thumbs up, cooking and smelled its delicious smell.

Dr. Flug chuckled at you and placed the food on the table.

You got the goods on your plate and so did the others.

In the middle of eating you were all chatting.

As it did you said, " I'm going away for a while. "

This caught the others attention, excluding Black Hat.

" Oh, Really? " Dr. Flug began as he was chewing his food.

" Yeah. Probably gonna be gone for a week or so. For the supplies I need, y'know? " You ended and ate another spoonful of Dr. Flug's cooking.l

" Hah! Hope you die on your little journey~ " Demencia said smiling evilly at you.

Black Hat, after swallowing, butted in and said, " I'll be accompanying her throughout her mission. I hope you all  not trash my house and if so I will rip out your lungs and feed it to my... pets. " He said, saying the last part in a horrifying way which sent chills down you and the others spines.

After Demencia heard this he got up and hugged Black Hat, begging for him to stay and not go.

Black Hat stood up making him get away from Demencia's embrace.

Pushing his chair even closer to yours.

Demencia puffed his cheeks and you swear you can see smoke coming out from her ears. Her face is expressing the emotion, anger.

Demencia stormed out the room leaving her food on the table.

You sighed and looked at Black Hat.

" Are ya sure you wanna come? " You asked him.

Black Hat nodded and smiled at you which made Dr. Flug blink.

' How did this human girl manage to change my boss this much? He doesn't even shout at me and 5.0.5 that much anymore.. Not that I'm complaining or anything. ' Dr. Flug mentally said to himself.

Dr. Flug then quitely chuckled at himself.

' Funny how love works. ' Dr. Flug ended and focused on eating.