Loving Touches

A/N: Oohh.. romantic title. Oohh..... finally made a new romantic chapter.. ohhh... it's gonna be S-H17.

*speaking unenthusiastically*
---------------------------------------------------------

It's about midnight and you were still in the living room watching TV. Since, you couldn't really do much and you weren't feeling tired.

You sighed as you surfed to other channels.

But then you heard a door creek open and closed.
Using your peripheral vision to see who it was. You saw Black Hat walking, slouched. Rubbing his eye and yawning.

He literally looked like a drunk Chita Rivera.

You were too lazy to go to him so you stayed put on your place and let him come to you.

As he walked over to the couch. He put his elbow ontop of it and tiredly looked at the TV and then at you.

He walked to you and sat beside you. Resting his arm on your shoulder. You laid your head on his shoulder and you could hear his heartbeat got fats for a second but went completely into its normal pace.

" Not sleepy?.. " He tiredly asked. Yawning a bit.

" Yeah.. I'm havin trouble sleeping tonight. Don't know why.. " You lied as you stared blankly at the TV.

Black Hat stared at you and he played with your hair.

An idea popped into his head and made him go full fledge awake. Mischevoulsy smirking at himself.

" You know.. I can help with that~ " He said as he smirked at you. Putting a hand under your chin making you look at him.

You looked up to him with confusion in your eye's but that suddenly changed to surprise and shock when he pinned you down.

" Uhhhhhhhhhh" What was realesed from your lips.

This was completely unexpected..

You began to blush deeply and sweat heavily.

Black Hat stiffled a laugh which made you think, ' Ohhhh hell nawww.. this guy better not be messin with me or I'mma woop his eye's '

He then howled a laugh causing your blush to go spread across your face.

You sat up and looked at the laughing jerk. Holding his stomach as tears formed in his eye.

You pouted as you got near him and knelt to him. Banging his chest as you shouted stuff at him.

" HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.. YOU'RE.. You're fahahahaceeee. It was so cute and priceless hahaha! " He laughed as he slapped his knee.

You crossed your arms as you looked at him angrily and embarassed.

You then grabbed one of the pillows that was on the couch and you threw with brute force to him.

He got hit and captured the pillow which made him stop laughing.

He slowly moved the pillow away from him with only his eye to be seen. But even still.. you can feel that he is smirking.

He used his demonic powers to get all the pillows in each room and started to throw some of 'em to you.

You guys played a little bit and laughed and giggled as you insulted yourselves saying, " You're such a bad thrower. " and such.

Aftef about 10 minutes of playing around you guys decided to stop and plop down on the floor.

" Hah.. forgot how fun it was to play Pillow Fights. " You said aloud as you stared at the ceiling.

Black Hat stared at you for a few seconds and he moved his arm to go to your waste. Pulling you into a loving embrace.

You yelped in surprise at this but calmed down and rested your head on his chest.

" You smell like Ice cream and damn I'm getting hungry 'cause of it." You said.

He then blushed a bit and smirked.

" Heh. Well, I mean.. if you want to yo- " He then got interrupted by you suddenly putting your hands on his mouth covering it. Cutting him.

" Don't you even say what you were about to say there. " You said as coldly as you can. Hiding the fact that you felt fucking embarrassed right now.

You then felt something wet hit your hands.

Silenced filled the room and Black Hat just stared at you blankly.

"... did you just. " You said.

You quickly got your hands back and waved them around far from you. Trying to get rid of the saliva.

" Ewwww dude. Why the fuck would you do that??!... " You said grossed out as you still waved your hand.

You looked up to him to see him still with that smirk.

"Because of that, I wanna punch you in the mouth. " You said coldly.

" I hope it's with your mouth. Softly. Because, I love you.. " He said as he moved his face to you closer and closer every sentence.

You moved your face backwards a bit as blush formed from your face again.

He put a hand behind your head, making you not go back farther from him.

You were defeated and you just allowed him to do the thing.

He kissed you soflty and you kissed back.

It was a wonderful moment. You, him. It's been a while since these moments happen.

You pulled away and quickly put your face on his chest. Hiding.

Black Hat cuddled with you and chuckled at your actions.

" No need to hide, my dear. Your beautiful. " He complimented you as he pat your head gently.

After a few seconds of this he heard quite and soft snoring.

He looked at you to see that you were already fast asleep.

He smiled softly and hugged you again.

What came next made his heart melt and fireworks go active inside.

" I love you, Black Hat. Night.. " You said as you hugged him gently.

This made him blush and cleared his throat nervously.

The nervousness then faded away as he remembered what Mr. Gruntle told him. He smiled at you again.

" I promise to give you all the love and respect that you deserve... pretty unsual how that came out from a master villains mouth. " He said staring at you.

" Ehh.. who cares. I wouldn't care if it is unusual or not. I love her.. " He said as he hugged you tightly.

He scratched the air. Making a portal of evilness to reveal. He reached into to it and got a pillow and a blanket.

He put the pillow your head and put both of you under the covers.

He kissed your forehead gently and laid his head down on the pillow with you.

" Sweet... Dreams, Y/N. " He finished as he drifted off to sleep.

Little did he know you were still awake. You opened one of your eye's and looked at him with a smile.

You kissed him and went back to sleep immeditely.

' Heh. Such a sweetheart.. '
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: It's about 11:26 pm right now. So yeah.

I'mma sleep. Here's this S-H17 chapter..

GoodNight((Mares))