The Ending

A/N: I guess this is the ending.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Everyone got it? " You asked.

They nodded their heads. Meaning that they understood it.

The kid looked at you and gave you a thumbz up.

You smiled in response.

They grabbed their weaponry and you looked at them.

You looked at Black Hat and he was walking towards you.

He stood next to you and looked at you. Smiling.

You smiled back and then looked back at your gang with a determined expression.

" Alright, let's go. " You said and proceeded to searcg for the way up.

Mr. Gruntle P.O.V

After minutes of searching. We finally got assembled again and now we are just waiting for the others to get here.

I looked at my left and just examined the people passing by.

I sighed as I began to get frustrated that they are still not here.

And anxiety was starting to build up on my system yet again.

It's been going on for a while now. Since, the moment I knew that Y/N went missing.

I've been hiding it pretty well to not cause another predicament.

But, of course, one of my comrades had noticed this and who might it be?

None other than my good friend, C-0.

You see, Y/N had built C-0 to be not just an intelligent machine through science related things or anything that genuises do but, also emotionally intelligent.

Meaning, he can easily read ones emotions pretty well by just looking at the person.

He had been comforting me as he hid underneath the captain's cap that we stole.

Nice of the fellow. But, I just can't help but feel very worried and paranoid.

What might've happened to them? Are they alright? Have they died?

Questions roaming around my head and I didn' notice that I began to breath heavily.

" Mr. Gruntle, are you ok dear?~ " Ivy asked.

I let out a small gasp of surprise as I heard her.

And it just made her worry more.

" Yeah, gramps. What's happenin to you? You're looking all... sweaty and gross. " Demencia said as pointed at him. Circling her index finger.

Sophie walked up to me and rubbed my back asking, " Are you ok? "

Mike standing behind her.

Mr. Gruntle regained his composure and said, " Oh no. Really, I.. I-I'm ok. I'm just a little worn out from all the walking. I am old, aren't I? Haha. "

I laughed it off and rubbed the back of my neck.

I felt C-0 rub the top of my head in worry and then felt it vibrate.

I heard C-0 whisper to me to, " Go to a deserted place. "

I said it to the rest of my group and looked left and right.

We noticed the bathroom and I thought to lock it before anyone gets in.

We all got there and I told C-0 to lock it.