Guardian Witches

As werecats are the most powerful myth by their strength, witches can become stronger and destroy werecats very easily. Magic is one of the werecat's greatest weaknesses. To solve this problem the gods gave them a partner; the guardian witch.

However the gods wouldn't give them such protection so easily. The guardian witches were designed to be extremely annoying and seem completely un battle ready. The witches were also assigned an type of magic along with a colour.

Fire - Orange/Red

Water - Blue

Earth - Green/Brown

Air - Cream/White

Light - Pink

Darkness - Black/Gray

They were assigned randomly to the werecats and if two died at the same time often their guardian witches would switch.

Guardian witches also would not appear for a werecat whose fate was deemed evil. 

When the werecat is passed from one woman to another the witch will be passed on too. If the werecat dies the witch will also die. When Pan gives the werecat to the next women the witch will reveal herself to the werecat. If a guardian witch has died until the werecat has been passed on the witch will not exist.

Guardian wizards will also appear for werecats in great need, but don't always exist.

Guardian witches are a werecat's greatest ally