CH:1

Asslam-o-alikum/Hello

              AMAYA'S POV
"Can you please hurry up.We are going to be late"Ava said in bored tone.
My sister is so diffrenet then me.She is social,outgoing and very sweet.
But me AMAYA ZETH is boring and yes A Rebal.
"You should respect me Ava I am your elder sister."I tried to advice her.
"That my sis is your mistake I'll never ever going to call you api"She said having a huge grin on her face.
I was getting ready to go to school.No I do not study I teach there.I did my graduation two years ago.Ava is in last year of school.
I was setting my hijab when I saw Ava's reflection in the mirror.She was placing Vampire diaries novel in her backpack.
"You seriously belive in this stuff".I asked her.
"Yes I do"She glared at me.
"Can you two please come down"My mom shouted from down stairs.My Mother  ATIQA ZETH is a doctor at Our ladies angel hospital.She is a very nice and humble women.My father died when I was 7 years old.They married each other at a very young age and shifted to VILE VALLEY.I love this place.We hardly see sun.It mostly rains here.
"Let's go before she comes up"Ava said and we both chuckled.
"Salaam"We both greeted mom.
"Walikum-aslaam!"
We did our breakfast then mom said
"I am going to stay late at hospital you two please come home directly after school"she warned us.
"okay allah hafiz"We left for school.
As we were walking all the black clouds started to gather above us.
"It's going to rain"I said exictedly.

         JASPER'S POV
"Is anyone home"I said as entering my home.I put the axe at main door.
"I am always home"Ryan said coming downstairs.He is the most good looking vampire I've ever met.Yes I am a vampire.And I am no good to anyone.
"I got the woods and I will go haunting on this thursday"I told him while sitting on the sofa and turning the T.V on.
"Thats a good idea".Ryan said sitting next to me.
DING DING DING DONG.
Suddenly there was bell at the door.I went to see and at my surprsie It was MAYOR PATRICK OLSEN.
"Oh ho!!We got royalty at the house Mayor is at the buliding"I shouted as Ryan could come here.
"It's nice to meet you too Jasper"Mayor said in a friendly tone.
He knows about our truth.So he is a friend but I never find him good.
"What brings you here??"Ryan questioned him.
I was again on the sofa.
"Well you two have to come to the Alumni dinner at my place this weekend."Mayor said
"And why is that??"we both asked him
"Cuz we are pretending to be civilized"Mayor said while looking at us.
He was about to leave when Nova entered.
"You too are invited"Mayor offered him and then left.
"Where too??"Nova asked me
"To the dinner"I told him.Uh I Hate humans.

--------------------------------------------
So this is the first chappie and It is just a filler.But upcoming chappies will be full suspense and thrill.

Don't forget to vote and comment

⬇⭐