CH: 11

I just love this chapter:-)

     "Amaya's Pov"

"Don't worry mom wont force you."Ava assured me.Today dad's friend coming so me.

Last night I saw something.Like a white thing.

I am sure there is something out there.I really am annoyed now.

I was wearing a yellow floral shirt with black leggings.With white hijab and white flats I looked good.

Mom said I can say no to them.But why do I need to say no??

I heard some laughs downstairs.I went down to check.I spotted a sturdy man in suit and a guy.

"Amaya this is Yaseen Noman and his son Ayaan Yaseen."My mom introduced them.

Ayaan looked at me.He is good looking.I sighed and went to kitchen.

Ava was watching TV not showing any interest in any Guest.

I turned the stove on.Today is very cold and dark out.It's lighlty drizzling.

I looked out of window and felt someone staring me.

I made tea and went to lounge again.I placed the tray on table and sat next to Uncle Yaseen.

"Are you done with studies?"Uncle Yaseen asked.I nodded and suddenly there was a loud thump noise in backyard.

"I am going to check."I said and went to see.

There was nothing in backyard.

Suddenly a cold wind past through me.I shivered.I saw someone staring me across the backyard.I could hear my mom's voice inside.

I was froze at that moment.Then in a swift motion I was standing on lake.

It was still drizzling.I was moved here with vampire speed.Then clearly I saw two guys and a girl standing behind me.They were in black suits.

Ony guy had red hair and red firey eyes.There was an aura to him that drove me near him.

Then there was a guy with long black hair they were tied in lose ponytail.His eyes were pitch black.Like poison's.

Not now Ama.

Then the girl had blonde hair in a fishtail.Her eyes were colour of golden.

"Who?"I whispered.They were not good news I could feel it.

The red headed guy smiled.

"I hope we didn't scared you."He smiled warmly.

"You basically flew her out here and you are asking if she is okay?"Black hair guy asked in return red guy scoffed.

"We are sorry.This is our duty.I am Levi."The girl said glaring at boys.

"I am the most handsome of all,I am Charm."Red guy said dreamily.

"As if.I am Gray."Black guy glared at Charm.

"Why am I here?"I asked straight to point.

I was scared but they seemed less dangerous now.

Levi sighed and motioned at Charm.Charm looked at me.

"We are devils.Like real devils.We live anywhere.Ather is a devil too.Long time ago he asked for a wish and he was made vampire."I was astonished at  Charm's announcement.

Devils-they are Devils.

"Look the thing is you are special.You need to chose.Chose wisely we are here to warn."Gray said seriously.