CH:8

"Jasper's pov"

She loves me.Why?

How will she react when she comes to know about me?My past?

"Verywell then lets go to the study."Ryan informed and we moved to study.

"You are not normal Amaya."Ryan said in duh tone.Like he was not happy with what he was saying.

"Please tell me she doesn't change in to a bat at night?"Noah interrupted as Amaya blushed.

Cute.

"First listen and undertand."Ryan glared at Noah.

We all nodded.

"At first when I looked at you Ama I knew you are diffrent from others.Your blood smells diffrent."

Amaya gulped at this.

"See you and Japer are bonded by blood."

"WHAT???"We all shouted at Ryan.

He glared at us.

"You see Amaya vampires donot reproduce.Means a female vampire can't be a mother.You can bond with Japser,You will be able to give birth to Jasper's child."Ryan said smiling at US.

Amaya blushed furiously at this.

Again cute.

"What does this have to do with Gold."Noah asked and Ryan's smile faded.

"Amaya listen a vampire is strong.You know we feed on blood.Even our skin colour maked people afraid.Righ?"Ryan asked Amaya.

"Um..yes."Amaya whipered in response.

"Amaya you can be vital for our kind.The child which you gave birth too will have chracteristics of both human and vampire.That child will be vampire as well as human.He can easily live in humans and also in vampires.He doensn't need to switch places.He can rule the world if he wants."Ryan was deadly silents after this.

He is right some one with both human and vampire chracteristics can be dangerous.Think of the the fear of someone who drinks blood as well as water.Scary?

"And how is Gold connected?"Amaya asked curiosly.

"Simple he doesn't want to leave his place as you can be danger to him.He doesn't want you to mate with Jasp.He wants to kill you."Ryan stated as he looked direct into me.

No I  can't let this happen.

But she loves me.

"Can I personaly talk to Amaya?"I glanced at Amaya who was lost in her own world.

"Go ahead."Noah said as he gestured towards door.

"Come Ama."I asked her as she smiled at me politely.

I took her to my room.My room was simple.A king size bed with cupboard and books in it.There was a huge glass window from which you can see the woods.

"Sit down."She hesitently sat on the very corner of bed.

"Did you mean it?"She looked at me like what am I asking about.

"When you said you loved me?"She played with hem of her shirt.

"Yes Jasper."She whipered as my heart skipped a beat or two.

"Why?"I need to know why she loves me.

"You make my heart beat.I have no control over my body.You rule my mind.When you smile my heart starts dancing.My eyes are blessed as you smile at me,for me.I love you with passion."There were tears in her eyes.Silently tears were falling from her eyes.