Ch 12

I think we all missed Jasper.

       "Jasper's Pov"

"I want her back."I sighed.Me Ryan,Nova and Rex are headed towards Gold's house.

When Ava told me Ama is gone I know Gold took her.

"You know na she needs to know the truth?You can'tt keep her in dark?"Rex said in a sour tone.He is Ama's guradian angel.

"I freking left her to find answers so you better shut up."I was so frustrated by this.

I need her.Gold will brain wash her.Allah I need you.It's been so long since I prayed.I really need to thank him or maybe apologized.

Gold lives in a castle in Munich.He thinks he is a king.I swer if I got a chance I will snap his head into two.

I parked in front of castle.

"Please be patient."Ryan suggested.Nova was angry that he took Ama away.

The whole castle was dimly lit.You can feel the dark aura around you.As soon as I entered I felt Ama through the bond.

She blocked me but still I can feel her.I miss her so damn much.

We made it to main hall.There Gold was seated on his seat.I hate him.He took away my family now he wants my love too.

"Oh boy its good to see you here my son Jasper."Gold smirked at me.I can see he is wearing his gloves.

"Give me Ama."I almost yelled at her.

"Let's first discuss the consequences."Gold walked towards me.

Rex tensed behind me."Dad ler her go."Rex tried reasoning with him.

Rex is Ather's(Gold)son.

"She will creat chaos."Gold yelled.

"It's not Ama's fault."Ryan said calmly.

"The boy to whom she will give birth will rule both human,Vampire and werewolve world.What if he turn's bad?"Gold said through gritted teeth.

"Gold you took everything away from me.Please don't do this."I plead to him.

I love her.I will not loose her.

"Call the Qazi.Marry her.Maybe this is bound to happen.Let's face this.Let the Hybrid come."Gold said.

I know he can't change the fate.He just can't.I know he is worried for Hybrid,but let fate decide our destiny.

Qazi came after a while.Nova and Ryan made Ama sign the Nikkah Nama.

I said my Acceptance and I made a promise that I will try my best to protect her.

"I am warning you.This will make everything turn wrong."Gold advised me.I know he can feel this,this feelimg that everything will turn into a war zone.

"Just pray."I made my way to that room where Ama was held.I opened the door.There she was seated on bed.Her eyes were red.

"Do you regret marrying me?"I whispered.She looked at me and stood up.She hugged me.

"Just don't leave me again.I love you amd married you for this.Please Japser."She sobbed.

"Listen I love you to the square to infinity.I will be here always.I will protect you to the end of my last breath.I will love you and stay with you always."With that I crashed my lips with her.

Hed lips were so soft against mine.I pushed her on bed.

"Are you ready?"My eyes were still on her lips.

She nodedd then all I know is her body against mine.

     "Amaya's Pov."

Now I am Jasper's wife.He and I were together last night.I am so close.Today we all left back to our town.

Jasper dropped me at my mom's house.How will she react?I hope she is fine.

I knocked at door and Ava opened it.Ava took me into a bear hug.

"Thank Allah you are fine."She smiled.

Mom was standing behind her.

"Let me explain."I sighed defeated.

Then I told bothe of them complete story of me meeting Jasper to me marrying him.I left the detail of Poison.

"Do you love him?"Mom asked rubbing my back.I nodedd.

"Then I don't mind.Just stay blessed and happy."I smiled at mom.

I took a long shower and changed to ripped jeans and red T-shirt.

I was sitting in my bed when Ava came into room.

"So did you guys did the deed?"She wiggled her eyebrows.I threw a cushion at her.I blushed hard.

I sighed and leaned against wall.

"What's wrong?"Ava leaned against me.

"This silence,this silence is before storm.I can feel this world changing.I can feel this."I shrugged.

I feel pure fear creeping in my body.

I hope this stays likw this.Peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you guys???

This book is about to end.Just stay with me for these last days.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.