How it all began

My name is Alice. It all began when I was five years old. I was looking over a cloud not listening to my father,God, he told me never look down to the beautiful planet,Earth, cause it was dangerous there. Well I still looked down. I wanted to see it one last time,but I was too close to the edge.....and fell. Down and down I went the falling seemed to last forever. Then,BOOM,I landed,but it was very soft it wasn't a hard painful landing like I thought it was gonna be.

"Hey darling." a strange voice said. I didn't want to look I was to scared. But I did anyway."Hi s-sir." I said stumbling on my words. "There is nothing to worry about I'll take care of you." he said. Then he took me away. There was a beautiful lady at the environment he took me.....which he called "house?" I've never been in a house before I live on a cloud. "Hello child. Wait this isn't a normal child. She has wings. Greg, what is this child?" The lady asked. "She fell from the heavens like for real. She's an Angel." he told her. "Wow she's gorgeous." Said the beautiful woman. "Well because we don't know how to bring her back maybe we can take care of her." Said Greg. "Yes great idea." she said to Greg. Then she looked at me through her long brown hair. " what's your name?" "I-I'm A-Alice" I told her. " Well now your name is Alice Woodly.....welcome to the Woodly family." Mrs.Woodly said.

Now the real story starts.