The date

After like 10 minutes of waiting....I see Xavier driving up to my house. He sees me and smiles,I also smile As I walk up to his truck and get in. "Hey gorgeous." he said but this time in person. "Hello Xavier." I said, I'm lucky I don't stumble on my words. "what movie are we gonna see?" I asked just so the awkwardness would go away. "You will see." he replied back. "Ugh thanks." I laughed. He looked at me and winked. "You know it." "Keep your eyes on the road,buddy." I told him laughing. "Sorry but you are too beautiful to not look at." he said with a little grin on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"And we are here." he said parking. He got out of his truck and ran over to my side to open my door. "Thank you what a gentleman." I said laughing once again. I have never laughed this much in my life. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the theater. "Two tickets for Love on Road." Wow that's supposed to be the best romance movie out right now. "Yes sir. Here you go." said the clerk as he was giving us the tickets. " Have fun lovebirds." I blushed at that. Xavier again grabbed my hand and we walked to the theater the ticket said. 21. Hm it's all the way down the hall. We walked for what seemed like forever. Then we finally made it to the  theater and went in and found a seat.

                         2 hours later
We left the theater."That was a great movie. It was even better with you." Xavier said. We went walking down the street to the cafe. "I thought you were going to take me home?" I asked Xavier. "Well I figured maybe we could eat first. I don't want this night to end just yet." He looked at me. I felt something touch my hand. I looked down to see he was holding my hand. I looked back up to look straight I mean I'm not complaining this is like my dream this is every girl at my schools dream. To hold Xavier's hand.

We sat down at the nearest table. This diner was old fashioned with the booths that were red and white stripes and the waitresses were in old fashioned dresses and wearing skates. I looked at the menu. Burgers,fries,salads,milkshakes all the stuff a cute little restaurant would have. The waitress came over to our table giving Xavier a sly look. I stared at her the whole time we were ordering.
                       1 hour later
We finished eating and Xavier payed for the bill. Then we left and got into Xavier's truck and he drive me home. " I had a great night." He said as we pulled up to my house. "I did too." I said back. I got out of the car and went inside. That was no joke the best time I've had in a long long time.