The Devil is back

We went to school and the first person I saw was Jake sitting alone at a bench inside of the school so I went to him when Xavier went to see the jocks because he's planning on being a football player. "Hey Jake." I said walking up to him. His face went into a instant smile when he saw me. "Hey Alice." He said back. I sat next to him " How was your weekend?" I kindly asked him. "It was pretty good actually. What about you?" He said. "Mine was great I moved in with Xavier and his mom." I told him. His smile started to go away. I wonder why. "Well I should get going to class see you later." He said. I nodded and watched him get up and leave me all alone sitting on the bench. I went to class also. After about four classes we went to lunch and I saw Jake sitting at one table and Xavier sitting at another. Jake was alone and Xavier was with his jock friends. I walked over to Xavier and hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. His jock friends said "Awwwwww." and Xavier punched one of them in the arm. "Sorry did I embarrass you?" I asked him. "No you didn't baby." He said. I felt someones eyes on me I looked at Jake and I saw he was staring at me. I looked away and talked and laughed with Xavier and his jock friends. When the bell rang we all got up and I hugged and kissed Xavier bye and then i walked over to Jake because we had 5th period together so I decided to walk with him. We were close to the classroom when Jake pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. I tried pushing him off of me but for some reason he is extremely strong then I felt him licking and nibbling on my collarbone. "JAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled. He placed his hand over my mouth and said " Sh I have been waiting for this for a long time." Then he kept going. I finally had enough strength to push him off of me and run to class. I look behind me to see him flying toward me with huge wings. He pushed me on the ground tackling me. I'm in shock when my wings flare out and hits him off of me I get up and run. "I knew it. A angel." I heard him say as my wings fold back into my shirt while i'm running. I finally made it to the classroom where i'm safe because I know Jake won't go that far to show his true form in front of everyone. His true form is Lucifer, The devils son.