Wyatts POV

Everyone seems so confident in finding Sophia... I'm sitting here scared out of my mind. I don't even know what you're supposed to bring when looking for your friend and possibly going against a criminal. We don't even have the first clue of where that guy might've taken Sophia I mean Jaeden and I were the only ones who even saw Sophia get attacked.

"We needs alot of snacks." Jeremy says opening the fridge.

"You have snacks with you no matter where you go." Jack says dragging 6 backpacks behind him. He throws each of us one bag and throws Finn a bag with my Hello Kitty on it.

"Why do I get this one?" Finn asks

"Because that's the best one in the house." Jack teases.
How can they be joking around right now? Our best friend is missing!

"Mhm sure it is Jack." Finn says and throws the bag at Jack knocking of his tobogan.
"Gah!" Jack and Finn begin laughing and throwing the bag back and forth

"Guys! We need to find Sophia!" Jaeden yells

"Yea sorry." Finn says and decides to keep the Hello Kitty bag.

"Does everyone have supplies? Like weapons, food, water, anything?" I ask and everyone nods.

"I have a picket knife, and a BB gun." Chosen says.

Everyone says their weapons.

"Okay when should we head out?" I ask

"We need to get a good nights rest, so how about first thing tomorrow morning?" I suggest

Everyone nods.

"Hey, Jack can I maybe stay the night here? My parents are out of town and I don't wanna be alone." Finn asks and so does everyone else.

"Yea I'm sure y'all can stay but just to warn you this lady, Mrs. Leachmen, my mom and dad hired her to look over me whenever I'm home alone. She doesn't stay but she comes in the middle of the night and wakes me up saying 'Jacky Jacky are you alive?' Then she leaves and comes back like two hours later." Jack says

"Jacky?" I laugh

"Shut up, she's like 90." Jack says

So on that we all curled up on Jack's bed some of us fell of the bed overnight mostly Jeremy but we all eventually fell asleep.