Wyatt's POV

Sophia isn't actually hurt. I'm pretty sure she's still in danger I think this person is gonna hurt her sooner or later. We all turn quickly at the sound of footsteps behind us.

"Hello?" Finn says

"Is anyone there?" Jeremy calls out

Silence.

"We know somebody is there!" I call

Nothing.

Jaeden starts to walk toward where we heard the footsteps

"Jaeden! Come here whoever it is they are not safe. It might even be Sophia's kidnapper." I say

"I'll be fine I want to know who this guy is." Jaeden says and walks beside a huge tree. Right then a hand reaches out and grabs Jaeden's wrist and pulls him behind a tree. It looked painful too because when Jaeden was yanked behind the tree his cheek scraped the bark. Jaeden screamed and we all ran behind the tree and saw a man with a hoodie on so we couldn't see his face and Jaeden with a blood covered cheek fighting to get away. Chosen pulls out his BB gun.

"Hey! Let Jaeden go or else!" Chosen yelled over the commotion.

The hooded man just laughed and threw Jaeden on the ground and ran.

"Are you okay?" I ask Jaeden

He nods and stands up.

"Did anyone bring a first aid kit?" Jeremy asks

Everyone is silent

"Seriously you think to bring unnecessary things but you don't bring a first aid kit!?" I say

"I forgot because I was slapped like a million times last night." Jack says

"Can I use water to clean Jaeden's really deep scratch?" I ask

Jeremy pulls a bottle of water out if his bag and gives it to me. I grab a leaf wash it off and clean up Jaeden's scratch it was really deep, he may need stitches.

"Okay, let's get back to finding Sophia before this guy actually hurts her." Jaeden says and starts walking, we all follow.