chanthony

Y/n pov :

So chance and anthony have been arguing alot and ... I HATE IT.

Today anthony was going back to ohio. I know crazy but they gotta have a break from each other.

Oh btw my name is y/n and i'm a singer and a model my boyfriend is chance. I'm a member of team 10 and jake is my brother.

Time skip***

It'd been a week since anthony left and he and chance have been trying to figure things out.

I was so tired today cuz i slept at 4 and woke up at 6 in the morning to continue my work and didn't have a lunch break cuz busy af.

I got to team 10 at night and the others were just chilling in the office when i came in.

Suddenly the door have been knocked and chance went to open the door.

I thought it was one of his friends. BUT NOOO...

Who are we kidding .in came chance hugging anthony .saying we've been pranked.

I was so shocked and so was everyone.i  started hitting anthony playfully and everyone was laughing at us .

They pranked us .the fans .e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e.

I got to bed instantly cuz i was laking of energy.chance came in shortly after me and we cuddled watching a movie.

I wa still mad a little but what can we do.the ohio boys will always stay crazy.
.
------------------
Did you like it ?

Did you like it ?

It's short i know but i  was bored and came up with this crap of a chapter.

Enjoy..i guess.

Bye.♥♥