alex lange

So today me and my brother jake and all of team 10 were planing a surprise birthday party for my baby alex cuuuuz why not and it's his birthday.

All he knows is that i'm still in the trip with my friends from work . Btw i'm a model just to make things clear for you . And won't be home until next week.

He's gonna be home in maybe like 15 min and everything is ready .

I'm just chilling in our room with jake vloging/bugging me nonstop.he can't stop talking 

I'm gonna choke him one day. You will see ....kidding♡♡.

My baby came and everyone started singing happy birthday .

He started crying before erika asked him. "why are you crying alex?".

He responded with."i'm just happy because of your guys surprise and i miss y/n .i eish she was here".

I walked toward him while i back hugged him and jake said."well she is here actually for your birthday. So stop being a little bitch ."

He turned around and hugged me while swinging back and forth.

He kissed me sweetly and i smiled onto the kiss.

_______________
____
Soooo.. It's a little while kind of and it's one of the worst and short imagines i though about.aaaannndd i don't give a fuck.enjoy.

PLEAAAASSSSEEE LEAVE REQUESTS.i'm running out of ideas.♡♡