Chapter Six

The keys fall from my hand and I stare in shock at him in the doorway. Hair tousled and his face just as handsome as I remember.

He looks uninterested in the girl tantrum, bored even. The girl turns back and took it from his hand.

Neither of them seems to notice me, he was about to close the door when the girl eyes turn to me. I quickly look away from the cruel look in them.

"You're the new neighbour?" She ask folding her arm across her chest and glare at me, when I unwillingly meet her gaze.

"Yes." I tell her trying to not look beyond her to the other door.
I can tell Theodore is looking at me, I can always tell when he's watching me. The way of body tingles and seem to always want to be near his presence.

What is he doing here? First it was Kobe living across from me then now its Theodore.

Too much coincidence?

Yes. I agree wholeheartedly.

"Well don't let him fuck your brains out." She leans her face closer to me and I involuntarily move backwards.

"Trust me, he wants no one." Her breath smells and I try not to winkle my nose.
She seems satisfied that I haven't said anything else and now saunters off to the elevator.

I watch her go, taking all the time in the world. So that I don't have to look at Theodore.

Even though am not looking at him. His presence alone is creating havoc inside my body.

"Mira." He calls and I turn to him, slowly.
He's walking to me and my eyes can't leave his, its almost like he had captured them and held them prisoner until he's ready to set them free.

"Yes."

"What are you doing here? He ask confusion clear in his voice.

"I'm going to live here." I tell him breaking eye contact as my eyes wonder down his chest. He's shirtless and I remove my eyes from him completely before I start to hyperventilate.

"Did you follow me here?" His question caught me off guard and so does the hard edge in his voice.

"What? No I didn't." My voice raise at his accusation.

"Why are you now living in new York?" He ask and a anger consume me like no other.

"You have no right to ask me that question." I tell him wanting to curse him out for ignoring me for a month.

"Since you are stalking me. I think I demand the right to know." I stare at him in disbelief, this is a completely different person from the one I met.

"I didn't stalk you." I tell him fiercely staring into his cold eyes.

"I see." He mutter shaking his head.
"So you're trying to tell me that. Out of all the apartments in new York, we got the same one."

"Destiny must be playing some very evil trick on me." I glare back at him not understanding what has changed between us.

"Not you, me. You really want me to ruin you by coming to live right beside me."

"What! Ruin me?" He smirks and I feel my blood runs cold at the Theodore in front of me.

"Yes. But I'll make you enjoy it along the way." He promise and turn to walk back to his apartment as I stand watching him feeling as if my heart is under his bare feet.

As I make my way inside. I quickly search for a bathroom.  Once I found one, I quickly wash my face. Washing away tears that betray my inner weakness for Theodore.